Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is everyone talking about trading Campbell????

SeAnTaYlOr2121

I dont understand why people constantly talk about trading Jason Campbell. He was one of our first round picks. i wouldnt forget about this guy. He will be better than Ramsey and although he is probably not NFL ready and is yet to play a snap, i feel that he should be groomed to be the starter in the future when Brunell calls it quits in a year or two.......

i think hes a better QB than Leinart, Alex Smith, and Aarom Rodgers

Cause unfortunately most people are idiots. A few people on this board have already labeled him a bust - a BUST!. Some people are very anxious to trade him in these rediculous "lets package JC and Lavar for the #3 pick" - seriously you should stop watching football if you think that is even remotely possible.

On the other hand every is praising Gibbs for his personel decisions, and rightly so. What these bandwagon idiots need to remember is that maybe, just maybe a hall of fame coach with three rings know a few more things then your stupid 9-5 ass.

Sorry for the rant but I have grown very tired of these trade scenario, trade JC, ect threads.

I dont understand why people constantly talk about trading Jason Campbell. He was one of our first round picks. i wouldnt forget about this guy. He will be better than Ramsey and although he is probably not NFL ready and is yet to play a snap, i feel that he should be groomed to be the starter in the future when Brunell calls it quits in a year or two.......

i think hes a better QB than Leinart, Alex Smith, and Aarom Rodgers

I agree with you 100%... I can't wait to see him in action and on the field in the burgundy and gold.

One thing I notice about Campbell is he's always seperate from the other QB's. That kind of bothers me a bit.

Well, the times that I've seen him on practice footage Brunell, Ramsey, and Campbell are always running side by side, stretching side by side. I seriously doubt if Campbell is THAT much unattached from the other guys. Doesn't make sense.

This is a kind of ridiculous thread! I mean seriously do you think Gibb's would draft the guy if he did not see his potential to thrive in the NFL?

Also, he has never taken a snap in a real, legitimate NFL game.

I think the speculation comes about on this board because he is not just being thrown in there like Ramsey was. He is actually being groomed properly. So, that should make us happy, not critical.

Well, the times that I've seen him on practice footage Brunell, Ramsey, and Campbell are always running side by side, stretching side by side. I seriously doubt if Campbell is THAT much unattached from the other guys. Doesn't make sense.

I'm talking about during games, Campbell is back sitting on the bench when the offense is on the field. Ramsey is up on the line somewhere always. When the defense is on the field I still see Ramsey and Mark standing together, but Campbell's still sitting on the bench. I don't understand what he's learning by sitting on the bench.

That worries me.

Why in the world would we trade the person who we gave this year's first pick away for? Especially since we haven't even seen how good he can be. That is just stupid. :doh: That is the problem with 'Skins fans, they want to jump on the next hot thing before usinig what we have at home. Sheesh!

Perhaps people who think that way should not watch the Rose Bowl next year. :mad: Just a suggestion.

Its the way people think in and around this town. This is the home of the free world. Why do politicians start campaigning two years out of an election, why does the media start speculating on who will run in the next presidential election at the end of November???

Campbell will be very good im sure. I have all the faith in the world that Gibbs knows a good QB when he sees one.

:helmet: :logo:

Its the way people think in and around this town. This is the home of the free world. Why do politicians start campaigning two years out of an election, why does the media start speculating on who will run in the next presidential election at the end of November???

Campbell will be very good im sure. I have all the faith in the world that Gibbs knows a good QB when he sees one.

Because they are idiots. The guy hasnt barely stepped on the field, and we already made a mistake and want to trade him. Unbelievable.

Always both ends of the spectrum, never in reality...some of you guys here are a real trip!

I am definitely sick of the trade jason campbell threads as well. "Lets trade Jason Campbell for..............Donovan! No no, for Tom Brady! Yeah!"

Anybody who advocates that doesn't know what they are talking about. JC is an excellent pro prospect and he is being groomed the RIGHT way. It's my hope that he doesn't have to see the field next year either except in mop up duty. Let him step things up in practice and work into the backup role next year. I look at the way Cinci groomed Palmer and I can't help but thing they did the right thing. That is what Gibbs is doing with Campbell and as a fan it pleases me to see. I think we can all agree that Joe knows how to groom a QB at this level and knows talent at that position when he sees it. Everybody likes to point to Big Ben but that situation was an anomoly. Cowher put him in a position to win games and they were desperate for a QB when Maddox went down.

Archived