Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Chats and "Gas or Charcoal"

Mordy

I really Love the Redskins Chats.. I don't know if any other message boards get to experience the same privileges as us. It's great for us fans to get a chance to ask our own questions to our favorite redskins players and Coaches.

I do have two issues with the ES members that participate in the Redskins Chat though.

1) People who suck up to the players before asking the question. You people make it sound like that player or coach gave birth to you!!

"Ooooh I want to thank you so so so so so much for being a redskins. OOOohhh I really Appreciate it.."

Yeah, that Player/Coach Appreaciates the millions of dollars he gets payed. If you should appreciate anyone it's dany snyder who pays them.

So for now on can you just thank them for spending their time to answer their questions..

2.) "Gas or Charcoal?"

Ok maybe it's just that I'm 18 years old and have a completely different idea of what's funny than say a person in their thirties or older, But it's no longer funny. I got a bit of a laugh the first time I saw this... But it's seriously no longer funny to ask.

So that's what is grinding my gears!! And if I wanted to I could go back and think of more things, but that's to much work..

Can't wait to see how many ES fans think Im way to negative and need to leave the Message Board. But sorry, for some reason it was just really getting on my nerves..

I'm with Art.... "Gas or Charcoal?" is like your woman asking "Are you staying home to watch football or going to the mall with me?"

I suspect that you cook with gas

I also question what kind of a fan you are... I mean, c'mon, really! We suck up to the players and staff because they are giving up their precious time to accomodate a bunch of googly-eyed fans who ADORE everything Redskins! I would argue that we AREN'T "sucking up".... we are GENUINELY expressing our appreciation to someone who we may never get to meet in person to thank them face-to-face!

You may think of this as "Sucking Up", but I personally believe that most of them deserve to enjoy knowing that we, the fans, GENUINELY appreciate all that they do and all that they mean to us.

I'm with Art.... "Gas or Charcoal?" is like your woman asking "Are you staying home to watch football or going to the mall with me?"

I suspect that you cook with gas

I also question what kind of a fan you are. I mean, c'mon, really! We suck up to the players and staff because they are giving up their precious time to accomodate a bunch of googly-eyed fans who ADORE everything Redskins! I would argue that we AREN'T "sucking up".... we are GENUINELY expressing our appreciation to someone who we may never get to meet in person to thank them face-to-face!

You may think of this as "Sucking Up", but I personally believe that most of them deserve to enjoy knowing that we, the fans, GENUINELY appreciate all that they do and all that they mean to us.

See I'm such a negative fan..

Even though I was allways optomistic even when we were 5-6.

How seriously can any of us take a man who does not know the serious business of good charcoal cooking? I mean REALLY.
charcoal give the meat a very distinct and tender flavor, i think everyone agrees with ol' Art here that charcoal is indeed king, what we should be asking ourselves is what kind of smoke flavor is best? cedar wood chips gets my vote!:laugh: speaking of grilling, a good beer never hurt either:cheers:

charcoal give the meat a very distinct and tender flavor, i think everyone agrees with ol' Art here that charcoal is indeed king, what we should be asking ourselves is what kind of smoke flavor is best? cedar wood chips gets my vote!:laugh: speaking of grilling, a good beer never hurt either:cheers:

I like a combination of apple wood and Jack Daniels barrel chips :D

How seriously can any of us take a man who does not know the serious business of good charcoal cooking? I mean REALLY.

Seriously, what is this kid thinking???

2 important questions for a serious tailgate -- What beer to purchase and what type of grill to bring to the tailgate.

I like gas better than charcoal also, but that is just my opinion, I like the chats with the players , it gives the fans som inside info and a chnace to get a question they are curious about answered. *Runs from charcoal fans.* :logo:
why do you like gas better than charcoal? im interested to know...it doesn't taste as good, and its syntheticly fake... charcoal gives meat a soul of its own-flavorwise of course!:D

Mordy,

First of all, thanks for doing the chat. I also want to thank you for your outstanding contribution to the ES site. Without you, this place just wouldn't be the same. Thank you for being a true ExtremeSkin, we all appreciate what you do! :point2sky:

On to my question... which do you prefer, Gas or Charcoal?

Mordy,

First of all, thanks for doing the chat. I also want to thank you for your outstanding contribution to the ES site. Without you, this place just wouldn't be the same. Thank you for being a true ExtremeSkin, we all appreciate what you do! :point2sky:

On to my question... which do you prefer, Gas or Charcoal?

sorry but i dont get your post, make it a little clearer please, becuase i remember about three other people asking that question on this thread and you havent answered it yourself yet

why do you like gas better than charcoal? im interested to know...it doesn't taste as good, and its syntheticly fake... charcoal gives meat a soul of its own-flavorwise of course!:D

To me, the taste difference isn't that different. (I tend to think meat tastes better on gas grills, maybe it is just me.) I can't really tell the difference between charcoal and gas except when it comes to steaks. Most people think charcoal made steaks taste better, but I am part of the minority who disagrees. If the taste is basically the same (w, then it comes down to which is more convenient, and I believe that is gas grills.:logo:

MORDY DO YOU LIKE GAS OR CHARCOAL?

I guess what I hear is that Charcoal Tastes better... But My family has a gas grill because it's more convenient.

So to me it really doesn't matter, they both have their perks.

My point of starting this thread was to see if these things annoy anyone else. I just think it's not funny to ask players Gas or Charcoal, and someone should come up with a new question. Boxers or Briefs doesnt work because this site it mostly men (and boys).

I posted this to see if anyone agree's with me, and would think it was funny. I knew people would think Mordy should get banned from the website for questioning "gas vs. Charcoal".

Hence... (f)Art

Archived