Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Williams and his 3 year contract.

Taylor 21

Sean Taylor is a great player but he is NOT the face of the Defense yet and i think Greg understands that. Now maybe a small extra reason he wanted to stay was to develope Sean Taylor because he has all the potential in the world...and he's only what? 22? Good lord lets keep him a Redskins till his 30's.

for the last time, thread started long ago, at least 6 of these threads exsist now, do a search first...

oh really? ok can u find me 6 threads asking do u think sean taylor was a reason for greg williams is staying... please read the first post then reply

oh really? ok can u find me 6 threads asking do u think sean taylor was a reason for greg williams is staying... please read the first post then reply

Ok, I read the posts, now I'll reply. You want to tell me you would actually, seriously, think this way? Not gonna buy that. Nobody would think like that: "hey, I bet Williams stayed because Sean Taylor's on the team." Yup. That would fit.

It was just a way to start a thread, and to only end up talking about things that would have fit on the other threads already existing, as dude pointed out.

WTF is it about starting threads that some people see as some sort of status? :whoknows:

Archived