Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bucs vs. Skins intro

UdinG

You guys are just jealous you don't have an intro. The bang flashes are great. But I dont see many related to the Redskins. Although the one where Brunell couldnt hit the broad side of a barn was hilarious!

The Skins beating Tampa Bay. Thats our intro. Our intro is going to be real. LOL Chris Simms a Weapon LOL. Bucs lost to the Niners and Jets.

That was a bad intro. The bucs usually come up with some pretty creative ones during the season, that was the worst one i've seen.

Definitely one of the worst ever. I think the guy who does the cartoons must have been on vacation for the holidays. But at least it's something.

How about BLIND:

Having no vision; like the refs during the first game.

(IE not able to see Alstotts elbow)

or

BLOWING A CALL

calling a force out of bounds (Galloways first catch); calling off sides (on a blocked extra point); giving a two point conversion.

UNNECESSARY

All of these arguments after the skins roll saturday!!!

Let's face it....neither team wants it to be left in the refs hands this time around.....They should have a new intro next week, Mr. Seller's....Mr. Griffin....Mr. Salave'a.....Mr. Arrington....Mr. Washington.....and Mr. Taylor......painting the field Puter and Red to be covered up until next season after Saturday........

Buddy, the video was cool for Duck fans. But its a locker room tool for the Redskins!! Its actually kind of funny. But I have alot of respect for Gruden and like the team as "Fun to play" foe. At any case, I see the Redskins coming away with a huge victory and a chance to play the NFC "great" Seahawks. (Notice the quotation marks!!)

:bucsuck: :seahawksu

Hey UdinG...do you remember how the NY Giants embarassed the Washington Redskins back on Oct 30th? Well, look how we repaid them a few weeks ago...

...and, do you remember how the Bucs and the Refs embarassed the Skins back on Nov 13th??? Redemption is way overdue and the Bucs will pay In FULL this weekend. Your season will be over come Saturday. I guar-an-tee....

Archived