Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok, now Berman pisses me off!

Potato Sack

Not a mention of the Skins in the top 10 list? #3 was Brett f'n Favre and his performance this weekend????? WTF???? #1 was the ball drop for New Years.

He's a waste of skin. What about the records both CP and Moss broke? What about the roller coaster ride and the brilliance of Joe Gibbs to get us to the playoffs? Does any of that NOT warrant a place on his P.O.S. top ten list?

What a putz!

Just ignore him. If it was the indianapolis colts that did thats all they would talk about on monday night primetime for 4/5 of the time.

Just keep winning fellas.....1 game at a time.

Tampa......YOU'RE NEXT.

As for Favre.....I have had alot of respect for him, but this "will he or won't he" crap is getting old.....can we end the love fest for a guy that in my op. has been done 2 years ago????

Leave the Favre train and everybody needs to get on the Vick train.....another overrated QB :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (sarcasm)

and seriously...if we keep talking about brett farve everybodies gonna be happy when he goes so we can stop hearing this "oh my gosh brett farve is one of the top players to play football, i might cry when he retires"(berman looking down on script slightly)

How come Aikman, on that 60 yard bomb caught by moss, he didnt talk at ALL about the great catch, the big play for the Redskins, all he could talk about is he might have stepped out and we would have a yard less of field position. Ridiculous. Bias less please.

Actually, Aikman was talking about how Andy Reid was wasting a challenge because Reid thought the catch itself was made out of bounds, and that the only issue was whether Moss had stepped out at the 8 yard line instead of the 6 yard line.

Berman is a fat slob. His ass called and wants his head back!

But ya know what?

Who cares what he thinks?

Who cares what ANYONE outside thinks???

I sure as hell don't.

We are on the inside looking out (for a change) and they can all go eat a nice hot bowl of their own excrament.

It's better to win quietly and stay under the media radar.....then it isn't such a devastating deal when you lose.

Berman should be flippin angus burgers at Hardees!

Hail!:point2sky

No...but I DO expect journalists such as Berman and Jimmy Johnson to be professional and give a fair and unbiased analysis of teams that are actually performing well. I mean, hell, even Michael Irvin and Troy Aikman put their biases aside most of the time and do a decent job at analyzing the league whether it's their arch rivals about whom they have to be positive.

Yeah I get journalists to have their favorite teams, I love it then Joe Theisman is anouncing cuz you know he is pulling for the Skins. But he gives credit where credit is due and he slams the Skins when they need it....but this bais is unbelievable!:mad:

No...but I DO expect journalists such as Berman and Jimmy Johnson to be professional and give a fair and unbiased analysis of teams that are actually performing well. I mean, hell, even Michael Irvin and Troy Aikman put their biases aside most of the time and do a decent job at analyzing the league whether it's their arch rivals about whom they have to be positive.

It really, honestly slides far below the bar of professionalism to not mention a team that gets two team records set by guys in their first and second year, not to mention the accompanying news-worthiness of it happening under a HOF coach in the second year of his comeback after a decade-long abscence and as the team heads back into the play-offs.

yeh, that doesn't sound top-10 newsworthy for the season :rolleyes:

You didn't really think Boomer would ever give the Skins their credit when due, he's a Giants fan through and through. I'm tired of he sorry act as well.:laugh:

He is a Bills and Niners fan. He is either a native of Buffalo or has spent many years there. He is NOT a gnats fan :cool:

Neither one of them can stand the fact that we beat the hail out of there favorite teams. I dont even waste my time caring what idiots like them have to say.

Archived