Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok, now Berman pisses me off!

Potato Sack

Not a mention of the Skins in the top 10 list? #3 was Brett f'n Favre and his performance this weekend????? WTF???? #1 was the ball drop for New Years.

He's a waste of skin. What about the records both CP and Moss broke? What about the roller coaster ride and the brilliance of Joe Gibbs to get us to the playoffs? Does any of that NOT warrant a place on his P.O.S. top ten list?

What a putz!

You didn't really think Boomer would ever give the Skins their credit when due, he's a Giants fan through and through. I'm tired of he sorry act as well.:laugh:

No...but I DO expect journalists such as Berman and Jimmy Johnson to be professional and give a fair and unbiased analysis of teams that are actually performing well. I mean, hell, even Michael Irvin and Troy Aikman put their biases aside most of the time and do a decent job at analyzing the league whether it's their arch rivals about whom they have to be positive.

Do we really care what CB thinks. The Skins have not received any respect all year. We had to listen to Mr. Cowboy, Aikman, all day yesterday, not give the Redskins any credit when they did something good. All he was worried about was how the Cowboys were handling this game. It also seems that Aikman has turned into a Eagle lover. They can't do no wrong in his eyes. On Reids blantant blow of using a challenge on SM's catch, not a word was said by Aikman of how bad a move that was by Reid. :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Do we really care what CB thinks. The Skins have not received any respect all year. We had to listen to Mr. Cowboy, Aikman, all day yesterday, not give the Redskins any credit when they did something good. All he was worried about was how the Cowboys were handling this game. It also seems that Aikman has turned into a Eagle lover. They can't do no wrong in his eyes. On Reids blantant blow of using a challenge on SM's catch, not a word was said by Aikman of how bad a move that was by Reid. :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I guess you and I watched a diffrent broadcast cause I thought Troy Aikman was very complementary and unbaised

I personally LOVED hearing how the Cowboys were reacting to our game!!!! Okay, I wasn't during the 1st half. But I was soaking it up during the 2nd half.

I especially loved watching the Cowboys game and hearing Joey T mention how when the 'Skins went ahead on the scoreboard and sealed the game that Dallas Stadium went silent. It was sweet icing on the cake to proceed to watch the Cowboys LOSE to the Rams!!!!!!

HAIL 'SKINS!

I thought Aikman did a fine job too. I have always liked Aikman's unbiased broadcasting. He is probably the only Cowboy I have ever had respect for.

I respect Irvin, he was always on time with his payments for these funny little cigarettes :dallasuck

Not a mention of the Skins in the top 10 list? #3 was Brett f'n Favre and his performance this weekend????? WTF???? #1 was the ball drop for New Years.

He's a waste of skin. What about the records both CP and Moss broke? What about the roller coaster ride and the brilliance of Joe Gibbs to get us to the playoffs? Does any of that NOT warrant a place on his P.O.S. top ten list?

What a putz!

To be honest,I like the fact that the sports media ignores the Skins.They have always been the underdog.It fits the character of the team.CB is a blowhard who loves his giants and always will.I say F-EM!!I think the fact the team gets knocked pumps them up more.For a team the wrote off even before the season started shows how much they know......nothing!!!HTTR

:bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :point2sky

Why does it matter what people think(including Berman or any other analyst). The Skins should just go about their work and be proud that all the hard work has paid off. The reward for them and their fans (us:)) is that they are in the playoffs. That is compliment enough.

If the skins steal a game in Tamp Bay they then move on to the next level. I think instead of worrying about respect, both us, the fans, and the Skins should be looking forward to the game this Saturday. Lets go Skins!!!!!!

I went to the game, so I did hear what he said yet, but I'm usually fine with Aikman as color. It's Phil Simms who is 100% biased.

That was Joe I suck Aikman's butt Buck talking about the Cowpies all day. Troy is one of the few anouncers that's been giving the Skins props all year. :applause: IMO he's the must unbiased anouncer out there.

The mediots are getting on my nerves as well but what if anything can be done about it? I stayed up until 1130 last night expecting some huge highlights considering the magnitude of last nights game and was rewarded with less than spectacular coverage. They made more of whoha over the stupid ass 49er Houston game than they did our game. WTF? Two teams supposedly playing for an unproven prospect. I guess by now we should be used to it. I'm resigned to expecting it since I'm no longer in the DC area. That's why I come here for all the coverage I'll ever need.

How come Aikman, on that 60 yard bomb caught by moss, he didnt talk at ALL about the great catch, the big play for the Redskins, all he could talk about is he might have stepped out and we would have a yard less of field position. Ridiculous. Bias less please.

Just keep winning fellas.....1 game at a time.

Tampa......YOU'RE NEXT.

As for Favre.....I have had alot of respect for him, but this "will he or won't he" crap is getting old.....can we end the love fest for a guy that in my op. has been done 2 years ago????

Leave the Favre train and everybody needs to get on the Vick train.....another overrated QB :rolleyes::rolleyes: (sarcasm)

Archived