Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game comments: Skins at Eagles.

Art

Talk it up here friends after the game. We'll open it shortly after the game ends and this thread may be linked to the front of Redskins.com. Enjoy the win :). We'd better :).

Art.

Art, gotta make a Santana avatar for the site baby!

Both record holders should have one...

It's time to wipe the smurk from Chucky's face. The Redskins were ripped in their last game in Tampa and we must do everything it takes to make sure the zebras don't win this one for Chucky. This team showed the heart, drive and determination that playoff teams are known for. KUDOs to Philly for playing their hearts out in a game that didn't mean anything for them. I would have loved to have been at the Dallas camp during the game and watch the emotion go from elation and celebration to the grave when the Redskins defense turned it on and won the game in the fourth quarter with under 3 minutes to go. Get well Redskins, congratulations and thank you!

Watch out Chucky, the Redskins are comin' to town!!!

Wow, what a second half! I literally had tears in my eyes when Portis ran in from 22 yds out for that go ahead TD, and jumped for joy when ST picked up that fumble. Lets go to TB and bring our A game on Defense next week.

Thank you Joe Gibbs!!!!!! Thank you Portis!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta say, Clinton Portis is just simply amazing, The man just runs like he's hunting for prey. That prey being the end-zone. And Mr. Taylor, who cares about the Pro-bowl, were play -off bound baby. Just think a few years ago, this team didn't have the heart and would mail it in if we were down, Ooh how things have changed, and I'll tell you this no one, and I mean nobody wants to face they skins right now.

Man I love being a redskins fan.

Its a great day to be a skins fan !!!!!!!!!!!

HTTR

A great day indeed! Because football is `minority sport` in the UK I don`t have many people to brag to when the `skins are on form!

Although two friends who do like football are cowboys and giants fans, so c`mon guys! give me something go on!

Bring it on Tampa!!

:gaintsuck :dallasuck

I live in Tampa -I wind up at a sports bar most weeks to watch the Skins. My biggest concerns are how the Skins DB's will cover Galloway and Hilliard (and who will be healthy enough to start) and whether Brunell will be able to throw deep-the Bucs DB's-Brian Kelley and Rhonde Barber-can't cover Moss. I think the Skins can pound the Bucs d line...they are undersized but very fast. Weather/heat should not be a factor like last time- a 4:30 start and the predicted high to be only around 60 that day.

I was scared for a moment! That was closer than it should have been. Great Job with the comeback though. Get ready for the Bucs. I probably wont get to see it because of basketball tournament... but i will be there in spirit. I told ya'll to not give up hope, and look where we are PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!:dallasuck

Guys, what can I say?? It's truly have been amazing season for me.. All those games, I would never forget both Dallas games. #2 week, I remembered I was thinking the game is over I should go to bed but something kept me up and watching the game.. And I thank god for that.. that 72 yarders from Burnell to Moss is most beautiful pass I ever seen.. and last dallas game, completely beautiful game I ever seen.. I love it when we proved people wrong.. Many think that Redskins would never be successful for long time.. But we proved them wrong..

Now playoff, we have to heal especially Burnell and secondary.. But I trust Gregg Williams, he will find ways.. He always have.. Tampa Bay, that game.. Alstott.. I truly hated him at that game.. But something tell me that this game at Sat will be good and something good will come out of it..

It just feels soooooo good being a Redskins fan.. All those nail biting games, it just pumped my heart.. Ha at least I would live longer.. ;)

Living in Newark Delaware, and working with many EAGLES fans, i have to say HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! I love this team (30 year fan). The team reminds me sooo much of the ole' team, riggins, monk, etc.. such together ness, it is so wonderful to see the family again with Pop's back on the side line (gibbs), the personalities, the team work, the team spirit... oh my... they have just made my NEW Year.... (plus both my girls where born in the 80s when we won the superbowl.. and guess what, the oldest is due in feb... its a family tradition!!!!

Feels awesome to be in the Playoffs again. Team effort running on all cylinders. Defense came up when needed and forced turnovers. Great teams get stronger in the rush to the playoffs. 5 in a row after everyone put a fork in us at 5-6. Now we play Tampa who we need to take it to. Grudden and co. barely survived the Saints earlier today. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

on an aside see Phila fans threw stuff at Portis's Mom and she came onto the sidelines.....:eaglesuck guess why they have a jail in the stadium for their jerk fans

Just my:2cents:

Archived