Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it better to get the 5th seed or the 6th seed in this case?

DCNightHawk

Allright. Here is the deal. As many of you already know, if we beat the Eagles we clinch the playoffs so we can either get the 5th seed of the 6th seed. We get the 6th seed if we beat the Eagles and Carolina wins, or (hopefully not) we lose to the Eagles and Dallas loses to the rams. We can get the 5th seed if we win and Carolina loses. That means we get 5th seed and Dallas gets the 6th seed. Is it worth it? I mean do we really want Dallas to get in to the playoffs so that we can get a better seed? or should be hope that Carolina wins and enjoy Dallas not making the playoffs but take the last seed? Thoughts? :helmet: :logo: :helmet:

Im thinkin we are going to be better off playing Tampa. Just like we came back and destroyed NYG, they can do it to us in thier house. I feel we can beat them, but they will have a chip on their shoulder. ALSO, if we play tampa, we play to DESTROY them as well. LEAVE NO ROOM FOR DOUBT. AND LAST, the weather, the weather in Tampa is going to be more favorable for football then it will in the meadowlands, just my :2cents:

Im thinkin we are going to be better off playing Tampa. Just like we came back and destroyed NYG, they can do it to us in thier house. I feel we can beat them, but they will have a chip on their shoulder. ALSO, if we play tampa, we play to DESTROY them as well. LEAVE NO ROOM FOR DOUBT. AND LAST, the weather, the weather in Tampa is going to be more favorable for football then it will in the meadowlands, just my :2cents:

Yah, I really want to play in Tampa for the first round becaue we almost beat them there (or should of beaten them). Plus, I think we are a better team then Tampa and can easily beat them if we play like we did these last two weeks.

I'm hoping for:

1) of course a Skins win

2) a Carolina win

3) a Tampa win

That way Dallas is left out and we have to go to Tampa rather than NY which to me is by far the better scenario. Plus if we would beat Tampa we would go to Seattle rather than Chicago in the next round.

I'm hoping for:

1) of course a Skins win

2) a Carolina win

3) a Tampa win

That way Dallas is left out and we have to go to Tampa rather than NY which to me is by far the better scenario. Plus if we would beat Tampa we would go to Seattle rather than Chicago in the next round.

so if we get the 6th seed and Tampa wins, then we play Tampa, right? in that case, I think the 6th seed is the best because I really want to play in Tampa because I am confident we can win there and get a lil revenge at the same time.(Plus I dont want to see Dallas make the playoffs.) :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

If Carolina wins and we win we are #6 and will play TB the #3 seed. TB should handle the Saints. If Carolina loses and we win we'll play NYG the #4 seed..

I want to play TB because I feel like we were robbed that game. Also no way Simms has another field day especially with ST healthy now..

I don't wanna play in the meadowlands even though I think we can win its gonna be a crazy in NJ next week..

The only thing bad about being the #6 seed is we would play in Seattle automatically if we win. I'd much rather play CHITOWN I know the defense is nasty but they are sitting Grossman this week and he's gonna be sitting for 3 weeks prior to that game.

I'm still trying to figure out why so many people want to play Tampa Bay.

Right now, they are the far superior team to the Giants.

Plus, you can't beat an NFC East playoff game. Skins fans are supposed to like the nasty weather, not rooting to play in Sunny Tampa.

I hope these "revenge" games aren't much of a motivation, 'cause in the second round the Bears and Seahawks will both be out for revenge on us!

I'm still trying to figure out why so many people want to play Tampa Bay.

Right now, they are the far superior team to the Giants.

Plus, you can't beat an NFC East playoff game. Skins fans are supposed to like the nasty weather, not rooting to play in Sunny Tampa.

I hope these "revenge" games aren't much of a motivation, 'cause in the second round the Bears and Seahawks will both be out for revenge on us!

Nevermind.

I just saw the Tampa cheerleaders. Let's play there! ;)

Archived