Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

toughest schedule

misery

Just saw on the chargers game, they showed the teams that had the toughest schedule, of the top 5 only the skins have a shot at playoffs (They will go though)

1) Chargers

2) 49ers

3) Skins

4) Pack

5) Raiders

sorry I don't have the rating #ers, but that is pretty impressive to me that the skins are going to make the playoffs despite such a hard schedule

They're using the faulty method of calculating strength of schedule, ie including the opponent's game against the team. What this does is improve the strength of schedule of bad teams and hurts the strength of schedule for good teams.

According to their ranking, the Redskins & 49ers are tied. In reality, the Redskins have played a tougher schedule than the 49ers because nine wins by the Redskins is nine losses for their opponents and twelve losses by the 49ers are twelve wins their opponents.

why do you people keep saying we beat the bucs?! NO WE DIDNT, we might have statistically beaten them, but the Ref's are a part of the game, they are a factor just like the weather. Stop saying we beat them because this time of year, almost doesnt count....it's in the "L" column, stop complaining.

what a year...could you imagine if we had played the colt's record and gotten games against the browns texans ravens cardinals and all the other teams they've played. I'm not sure about their strength of schedule and i know they played some decent and even good teams in seattle and san diego but for the most part they had it pretty easy this year and I think the skins had one of if not the hardest schedule in football

why do you people keep saying we beat the bucs?! NO WE DIDNT, we might have statistically beaten them, but the Ref's are a part of the game, they are a factor just like the weather. Stop saying we beat them because this time of year, almost doesnt count....it's in the "L" column, stop complaining.

It was an attempt at humor.Sorry if it irritated you.Stop complaining about my posts as I am intitled to them and my opinion as much as you are yours.

It was an attempt at humor.Sorry if it irritated you.Stop complaining about my posts as I am intitled to them and my opinion as much as you are yours.

i understand that but i'm tired of everyone complaining about that game and the officials...i agree, you are entitled to your opinion, but it's the people that come on here week in and week out and LOOK for things to complain about. That game was a while ago and we are on the verge of a playoff birth, instead of looking back at games where we were on the short end of the lucky/fair stick, and as we all know there are plenty of them! I dont mean to lash out at you because it was a joke, it is just irritating for people to blame a whole season on 1 game, yes it was big, but just like i said, the refs are like the weather, sometimes they help you, a lot of the time they hurt you, dealing with it (which i think the redskins have done exceptionally well this year) is all you can do

i understand that but i'm tired of everyone complaining about that game and the officials...i agree, you are entitled to your opinion, but it's the people that come on here week in and week out and LOOK for things to complain about. That game was a while ago and we are on the verge of a playoff birth, instead of looking back at games where we were on the short end of the lucky/fair stick, and as we all know there are plenty of them! I dont mean to lash out at you because it was a joke, it is just irritating for people to blame a whole season on 1 game, yes it was big, but just like i said, the refs are like the weather, sometimes they help you, a lot of the time they hurt you, dealing with it (which i think the redskins have done exceptionally well this year) is all you can do

Okay no problem.It's just that I really don't post that much and haven't really been on here complaining about bad calls,except a couple of times right after tough losses earlier in the season.I guess I was kind of surprised by the reaction.Like I said,no problem.Have a good one!

Archived