Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gmen are a little scared I think!!

skins1972

wow that has got to be the worst team message board ever! Everyone is in each other's faces and calling each other out. One guy even made a thread calling out the mods and saying they are useless because a thread he started earlier wasn't on the front page anymore. Thank God for ES!!

']bubba' date='

I'm concerned. Of course I am. But I am put at ease a bit knowing the Giants are playing beyond this week. If they had not clinched yet, I'd be kind of sick right now going into the game they are going into with the circumstances the way they are.[/quote']

Of course were all concerned, I would sure feel better if we was already in the Playoffs like ny. Enjoy that luxury Tom because it sucks not knowing for sure if were in yet, even though we know we have a healthy and better team then philly.

The worst part is, most of us feel safer playing teams in the Playoffs then we do a wounded Eagles team in Philly, go figure lol.

Honestly, as much as I want the giants to lose, I can't be concerned with them right now. I'm only worried about Philly. If the Gmen lose tomorrow, bonus us. But it is all for nothing if we don't take care of our own business on Sunday. :2cents:

you do not play on the redskins? that kind of statement is for people who actually play the game........you can be as focused as you want on the Gwomen's game and it will not have a single effect on the skins/eagles game on Sunday.......dont worry........

Now if you played on the team........that would be a different story........the skins are not like your high school team where your coach told you to only care about the team you are playing this week........

hate to break the news.......

:gaintsuck

Of course were all concerned, I would sure feel better if we was already in the Playoffs like ny. Enjoy that luxury Tom because it sucks not knowing for sure if were in yet, even though we know we have a healthy and better team then philly.

The worst part is, most of us feel safer playing teams in the Playoffs then we do a wounded Eagles team in Philly, go figure lol.

yea the Eagles (and Raiders) have nothing to lose. If we were in playoffs playing in TB, Id feel a lil safer.

I think the only thing Skins and Giants should be worried about should be themselves. They are both descent teams. but all it takes is a turnover or two against a struggling team to give em hope and crowd support.

Be afraid Giants fans...it's going to be a running contest.

Crockett is there running at finish

Raiders' little-used back has come up with big games in season finales

By Bill Soliday, STAFF WRITER

http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_3359401

OAKLAND — It's the last game of the season, the weather figures to be grim, dank and rainy, and that can only mean one thing.

It's Zack Crockett Time.

As the Raiders (4-11) bring their season to a fitful close against the title-hungry New York Giants (10-5), it would seem there isn't much to look forward to, with possible exception of Crockett's late-season fling in the mud.

"I'm from Florida, and we always had bad-weather games in the mud or the humidity," Crockett said. "I'll play in snow, all kinds of weather. Anything."

Hungry for the work, Crockett will get his second consecutive start tonight in place of injured LaMont Jordan. If what he has accomplished in the team's season finale the past three years is any indication, the Giants have a genuine threat on their hands.

Late in the year, Crockett keeps showing up to make people wonder where he's been .

Example: Last year in Game 16, Crockett went off like a bottle rocket. Over the team's first 12 games, he had been granted all of four carries for 19 yards. He finally got his chance in the muddy finale against Jacksonville and exceeded his entire season total up to that point in just three hours.

"It was 137 yards, I think," Crockett said, adding, "not that I was counting."

Yup, I think most personnel men in the league would choose Crockett over Tiki.

I guess Norv wasn't bright enough to start Crockett over Jordan all season long.

Why are you guys in the position of having to depend on other teams for your playoff destiny?

Maybe because Jordan was one of the new high profile signings meant to turn that franchise around...

Why is it that the Seahawks fans think after one good season where theyve got into the playoffs with weeks to spare that they now have some God given right to lord it over other teams fans on message boards.

Archived