Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the Giants lose on Saturday...

NOVA2Tampa

The Giants game has no effect on the Redskins making/not making the playoffs.

If the Redskins were to lose on Sunday, the only way they could then make the playoffs is if Dallas were to lose Sunday night.

Now, if the Giants lose and the Redskins win, then the Redskins win the division and get a first-round playoff game at home. That is the only bearing the Giants game has on Washington.

I think the Raiders have a good shot of pulling this one out. The Giants are hurting and the Raiders aren't quite as bad as their record may indicate.

No, they are, I still can't believe we lost to them...........Norv.....grrrr!!!!

Still, Norv owes us one, maybe he can pull the fat out of the fire. I'll hope, but I certainly don't expect.

The Giants game has no effect on the Redskins making/not making the playoffs.

If the Redskins were to lose on Sunday, the only way they could then make the playoffs is if Dallas were to lose Sunday night.

Now, if the Giants lose and the Redskins win, then the Redskins win the division and get a first-round playoff game at home. That is the only bearing the Giants game has on Washington.

Okay...just checking...so I guess it's like this...for the final week:

Redskins WIN + Giants WIN + Cowboys WIN = Redskins IN, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys IN

Redskins WIN + Giants WIN + Cowboys LOSE = Redskins IN, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys OUT

Redskins WIN + Giants LOSE + Cowboys WIN = Redskins WIN NFC EAST, Giants IN, Cowboys IN

Redskins WIN + Giants LOSE + Cowboys LOSE = Redskins WIN NFC EAST, Giants IN, Cowboys OUT

Redskins LOSE + Giants WIN + Cowboys WIN = Redskins OUT, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys IN

Redskins LOSE + Giants WIN + Cowboys LOSE = Redskins IN, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys OUT

Redskins LOSE + Giants LOSE + Cowboys WIN = Redskins OUT, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys IN

Redskins LOSE + Giants LOSE + Cowboys LOSE = Redskins IN, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys OUT

Did I get all that right??? Comments???

Okay...just checking...so I guess it's like this...for the final week:

Redskins WIN + Giants WIN + Cowboys WIN = Redskins IN, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys IN

Redskins WIN + Giants WIN + Cowboys LOSE = Redskins IN, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys OUT

Redskins WIN + Giants LOSE + Cowboys WIN = Redskins WIN NFC EAST, Giants IN, Cowboys IN

Redskins WIN + Giants LOSE + Cowboys LOSE = Redskins WIN NFC EAST, Giants IN, Cowboys OUT

Redskins LOSE + Giants WIN + Cowboys WIN = Redskins OUT, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys IN

Redskins LOSE + Giants WIN + Cowboys LOSE = Redskins IN, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys OUT

Redskins LOSE + Giants LOSE + Cowboys WIN = Redskins OUT, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys IN

Redskins LOSE + Giants LOSE + Cowboys LOSE = Redskins IN, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys OUT

Did I get all that right??? Comments???

Cowboys don't control their own destiny. They have to hope that either we lose or Carolina loses. You need to add the Panthers to some of the above scenarios.

Okay...how about this...

If Carolina WINS:

Redskins WIN + Giants WIN + Cowboys WIN = Redskins IN, Giants WIN NFC EAST, Cowboys OUT

Redskins WIN + Giants LOSE + Cowboys WIN = Redskins WIN NFC EAST, Giants IN, Cowboys OUT

If Carolina LOSES:

How's that???

No, they are, I still can't believe we lost to them...........Norv.....grrrr!!!!

Still, Norv owes us one, maybe he can pull the fat out of the fire. I'll hope, but I certainly don't expect.

How dare you! If they beat us they can't be all that bad, right? :silly:

Fat out of the fire huh? I don't get it :laugh:

Either way, Go Raiduhs!

It all gets simpler when we keep focus and take care of business with philly.

But once that's handled, along with whats been posted, the Giants losing to the Raiders will lead to...

...dancing in the living room[/Quote]

Man, I hope the Giants win. Especially if you have any intentions on placing any of that video on extremeskins. :doh: :puke:

But once that's handled, along with whats been posted, the Giants losing to the Raiders will lead to...

...dancing in the living room

Yup...screw everything else that we can't control...focus on one thing this week...BEATING PHILLY!!! :eaglesuck

...dancing in the living room

The only thing is, we'll know if we can win the division before we take the field against the Eagles. The Raiders and Gints play on Saturday night.

']Man' date=' I hope the Giants win. Especially if you have any intentions on placing any of that video on extremeskins. :doh: :puke:[/quote']

:laugh: you've seen me dance?

hey, i listened to a lot of R & B and Motown growing up in alaska :laugh: and played drums for years so our own Johnny White Guy has nothing on me :D

sorry, tom, but if we do what we damn well should sunday, i'd like to have that NFE title and extra week for us ;)

Archived