Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Andy Reid throwing in the towel already? (Wash. Times article)

#1SkinsFan

I seen Brian Dawkins on an interview 2 days ago and he didnt even say nothing about the game. He was focused on there injuries, next year when they get healthy, and had a handfull of team mates who should go, which is bad news for any team. No he didnt name them but I think I might know who one of them is lol.

Who?

T.O.?

I'm a Skins fan.

That means when anything good is seemingly on the horizon, I'm pretty cautious about it.

I don't care if their whole team is second stringers....ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.

When we are winning, and the 4th Quarter Clock ticks to 0, then I'll celebrate our first winning record and playoff birth in almost 6 years.

When the clock reads 4th Quarter 0:00 with Washington in the lead Sunday...

That's the Washington New Year

:eaglesuck

yea, but he is playing possum, although they would only hurt their draft status by beating us.

thats why the question that comes to mind is, "should the eagles beat us, and hurt their draft chances? or should they lay-down or not play as tough against us, to strengthen them?"

My friend, you are not alone at all!!!

waiting till sunday is HORRIBLE! I can't wait to see this game I'm tired of all the suspense and talk about distractions and everything. I just want to see the game and watch the skins' battle it out till the end and we know the best team will come out on top. I can't wait.

So many distractions. This week will be a big test of Gibbs' ability to keep his team focused.

That's probably the least of my worries, and not because it would be difficult to keep focused but because gibbs is probably the best coach in the NFL at doing this and I don't think that will be any problem for the skins...but it will be another tough nfc east battle

Never Trust Reid !! :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

You can bet the Eagles will come out with fire in their eyes. They'd like nothing better than to knock us out of the playoffs and end on a positive note. Anyone who is taking this game lightly better wake up. It is NOT a given that we win. On paper, yes, we probably should win but the game will not be played on paper. The winner will be the one that shows up to play and earns it.

I think if we get them down early and have a nice lead going into the 2nd half they may start giving up and going through the motions. However, we first have to get to that point. It could well be a dog fight and I'm sure the beginning will be unless we execute and play well like the last 2 games.

I'm sure the coaching staff is telling the players that this is a playoff game.

MC

thats why the question that comes to mind is, "should the eagles beat us, and hurt their draft chances? or should they lay-down or not play as tough against us, to strengthen them?"

If we win, we probably get the 13th pick.....if we lose, we get 14, no matter what. Not too big of a deal so don't get your hopes up for the Eagles to play lax for the draft pick.

If you listen to enough of Andy Reid's press conferences, you could imagine his tone of voice when he said it.

Low key. All business. Like when he says "Times yours" after the injury report.

He's not going to add fuel to any potential fire.

Matt Mckoy will be starting, I believe. He has something to prove. Dawkins always is a force. Trotter always plays strong. I actually thought he would be on IR by now with his knees. He surprised me.

I don't think the Eagles will play easy, I just don't think they have any chance at winning. :eaglesuck

Archived