Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most accurate encouraging article to date!

Real Deal

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site.

Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Sign CB Shawn Springs). Please see our copyright statement

Great read, but you need to edit the post.

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site. Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Sign CB Shawn Springs). Please see our copyright statement:

Have a happy new year...............

:cheers:

ESPN Insider

You have to be a member....

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site.

Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post. If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Sign CB Shawn Springs). Please see our copyright statement

I stopped reading after "Then, because of injuries to receiver".

No better way for a writer to discredit himself then to pretend he knows what he is talking about, when he hasnt a clue. Anything else he says I really dont have much interest in reading.

Now, whatever you may argue as the reason, injuries to other recievers DEFINATELY was not the problem with midseason production. Any body who has even payed remote attention to the redskins knows there was scant production from the others, except in the first couple games, and there hasnt been any during the 4 game winning streak. As much as I like to see someone say good things about the skins... would be nice if he wasnt an idiot.

Archived