Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A few things that are on my mind.

krsone

Ive noticed several posters mentoning how this game is dangerous especially being at Philly. I understand it is at Philly but lets get serious, the eagles are nothing compared to what they were begining of the season. i personally think the giants have a tougher game than we do. they way i see it, the giants have more pressure than the redskins. the raiders if u recall beat us at home. they also beat the Cowboys and shouldve won vs the eagles !

I know i shouldnt jinx the redskins but the fact is, if there is a game in a crucial situation where win is a sure thing for us, this game vs the eagles is it. last two games were to stay alive. this game is to GO TO THE PLAYOFFS. i know there is no way a Gibbs footballl team wont be ready for this one.

i also want to bring up a record nobody seem to have cited. the eagels are 0-5 in the nfc east.

What? you're not thinking about Lavar? I agree with you 100% on your thoughts. Collins wants to have a big day against the team that scorned him. Not having Lamont Jordan will probably be the ultimate demise of the Raiders on Saturday though. I know I will be watching closely.

u gotta remember also, the eagles are like 1-7 or is it 2-6 since post mcnabb and owens. they also lost to the cardinals last week and those two wins came against the packers and the rams. please, there has never been a sure win than this one all season long.

The thing that scares me, however, is the nothing to lose attitude the Eagles can take into this game. They can go into this game with one goal and one goal only--to beat the hated rival Redskins and end their play-0ff hopes. That is a dangerous thing. The Eagles like most losing teams would rather go into the offseason with a good taste in thier mouths.

Remember the Vikings last year. We had nothing to lose and won. I agree we should win--but I can't help but have a bad feeling in my gut onthis one. I am going to need plenty of Pepto come Sunday afternoon.

The thing that scares me, however, is the nothing to lose attitude the Eagles can take into this game. They can go into this game with one goal and one goal only--to beat the hated rival Redskins and end their play-0ff hopes. That is a dangerous thing. The Eagles like most losing teams would rather go into the offseason with a good taste in thier mouths.

Remember the Vikings last year. We had nothing to lose and won. I agree we should win--but I can't help but have a bad feeling in my gut onthis one. I am going to need plenty of Pepto come Sunday afternoon.

you can amke that case for any bad team. the fact is, with the eagles being what they are right now, i see the raiders a more dangerous team.

Ive noticed several posters mentoning how this game is dangerous especially being at Philly. I understand it is at Philly but lets get serious, the eagles are nothing compared to what they were begining of the season. i personally think the giants have a tougher game than we do. they way i see it, the giants have more pressure than the redskins. the raiders if u recall beat us at home. they also beat the Cowboys and shouldve won vs the eagles !

I know i shouldnt jinx the redskins but the fact is, if there is a game in a crucial situation where win is a sure thing for us, this game vs the eagles is it. last two games were to stay alive. this game is to GO TO THE PLAYOFFS. i know there is no way a Gibbs footballl team wont be ready for this one.

i also want to bring up a record nobody seem to have cited. the eagels are 0-5 in the nfc east.

Seriously, Im glad you said it, I agree wholeheartedly. Stop worrying people, its pointless.

never never never never never never underestimate an opponent. Its not a cliche, its a cardinal sin that will loose you games.

ESPECIALLY never underestimate a divisional opponent ON the road. Its just absurd and foolish to say we will roll the eagles. If you expect it to be a very tough match, and it is, you are prepared. If it isnt, you roll them. If you expect it to be a very easy match and it is, doesnt matter, if it isnt, you loose.

I remember distinctly the same people earlier this year talking about how the Giants were bad and we were gonna roll them(first meeting). I heard the same thing before the bucs game.

You would have thought they would have learned their lesson. Apparently critical thinking skills are scarce.

Remember the Vikings last year. We had nothing to lose and won. I agree we should win--but I can't help but have a bad feeling in my gut on this one. I am going to need plenty of Pepto come Sunday afternoon.

Was that game last year vs. Minn. a nothing to lose game or something to build on game? I know it's hard to relax on a division rival but if we take care of the ball and manage the clock it won't even be close.

Archived