Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you fear most in the playoffs??

Sherlock Holmes

I agree with a couple of posters who said it best. After this game this weekend, the only team that I would worry about in the playoffs is US. We have beaten 3 out of 5 other teams in the playoffs. The Bucs got lucky they did beat us! Carolina is nothing to worry about. If Dallas gets in, its hard to beat a team three times in a year. I would say that it wouldn't matter much... I still have the broom in the closet just in case they want the three time sweep. So to answer this question, I would say it would be US.

How is it that not 90% of the people that posted did NOT say the Seahawks? They are dynamite right now. We may have won 4 in a row, but they've won 11, and are not looking to slow down anytime soon. I admit, they have the weakest division in football (or at least one of the weakest), but they've beaten some good teams.

Who has Seattle beaten during this win streak? Dallas? Redskins beat them twice. The Giants? The Redskins have beaten them too. In fact the Redskins swept Seattle's division this year, including a win vs Seattle. Sorry, but I refuse to buy into the Seattle hype. Every year they play a soft schedule and rack up wins. As soon as they play a legit team, they lose. That's why they haven't won a playoff game in.... how many years?

To be totally honest, if the Skins beat Philly and therefore go to the playoffs, there is no team that I think we can't beat.....

Seattle-They are a really good team, but we are the only NFC team to beat them

Chicago-Great defense, but again we are the only NFC team to beat them

Giants- good team but we beat them

Carolina- they are on a slide as of late and are almost choking themselves out of a playoff berth

Dallas- why should we fear them, SWEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP

Tampa Bay- we barely lost to by a 2pt conversion on their own field, we can definetely beat this team

...........Now we just have to beat Philly :eaglesuck

I dont fear any team though I respect them. The Skins are the NFL's hottest team and over the past few games we have been almost unstopable. We have proven to beat both the Bears and Giants. Our Skins have come along way guys and I believe we could be that suprise team to rise out of the depths of the NFC and go to the SB. So I believe right now the only team that can beat us is us. So fear no team but respect them and what they can do.

We have to beat the Eagles. If we do, than i must say the Seahawks. You dont win 11 games in a row if your a bad team. They have a good D, and their O is almost dominant. They are 4th in points allowed.

The Seahawks will be another Minnesota, great team great regular season record but will not make noise in th PO's. They beat Indy but Indy rested their key players.

The Bears at home is the greatest threat. The Skins beat them by 2 at home when they had Orton. They are even better on defense and will have 3 solid running backs healthy.

Grossman is not much more than a rookie but is smart enough to make a few plays. Plus Moss and Portis are Florida boys at heart. It's a different type of cold up there in the winter. The weather will shut down the long passing game. Their defense can shut down any one dimensional team.

The Bears impressed me against the Pack even though they were missing two starters on defense and Muhammed couldn't catch a cold.

Who has Seattle beaten during this win streak? Dallas? Redskins beat them twice. The Giants? The Redskins have beaten them too. In fact the Redskins swept Seattle's division this year, including a win vs Seattle. Sorry, but I refuse to buy into the Seattle hype. Every year they play a soft schedule and rack up wins. As soon as they play a legit team, they lose. That's why they haven't won a playoff game in.... how many years?

I trust you won't confuse the follwing comment with my Redksin-hood...but like a lot of we fans who have opinions about teams they really don't know...we can be way off...and you are on the these sea-squawks. But I have seen them choke time after time, which is different than not being good enough.

Some people make your same critique schedule-wise about the iggles the last few years but anyone who thinks they weren't a top-tier team until their meltdown didn't watch them play.

For the first time in a long time, it doesn't matter to me who we play. just get us past this week and i'll stop puking in my hat. Once we are there I really don't think these guys are going to allow themselves to be stoped. but, isn't this a great feeling to be having. HAIL!!!!!!!!:notworthy:notworthy:helmet::logo::cheers:

I dont fear any nfc team. I actually wouldnt mind seeing us go up to new york to drive the final nail in their coffin. The seahawks and the g-strings have been the beneficiaries of an easy schedule(seahawks) and the g-strings got an extra home game. The toughest team in the NFC as of right now 2nd to the redskins, are the chicago bears. The bucs,g-strings and seahawks will fall. I cant figure out the panthers.

The Eagles first and foremost. I dont care how people still think it will be a cakewalk, it wont be that easy, its a game we should win, but we also should have beaten Oakland at home. This is at Philly who's die hards will still be out to cheer the team on.

If we do make it into the playoffs, the Seahawks are playing really well, and the Bears with Grossman back do scare me.

I don't think anyone should fear the bears-the way they are playing lately their d isn't that good and Grossman isn't that good either besides he'll probably play 1 game and be hurt again for the season.

The biggest fear we should have is us. Making stupid mistakes,penalties,turnovers,no offensive protection, giving up big plays etc.... If it wasn't for that we might just be tied with Seattle right now.

Win or lose, its time to celebrate,for its the 2nd year of Gibbs coaching and we HAVE a winning season,possibly playoffs and more.And at this point we SHOULD only get better for next year. SO win or lose we should be in the playoffs or Super bowl next year if things continue to progress.!!!!

:applause: :cheers: :eaglesuck :dallasuck :40oz:

"The Giants.

Don't fool yourself.

The Bears can be had with some offense, something they don't really have much of.

In NY we would have a hard time scoring because of the crowd (same as in Chicago) and they would put 7 right back up everytime we did because they have an offense. That will be the toughest place to play IMO. By far."

amen brotha. the Gints at home have never been an easy play for ther Skins.

First off I am going to say that the Redskins are a team that holds it's destiny in it's own hands and thus it is in itself its own possible worst enemy. That aside, I think the Bears bother me most. They had a good defense but were in my estimation handlable otherwise but since moving to Rex Grossman they have enough offense to bwe realy dangerous. He's no Joe montana by any stretch but he does make chicago a legitimate threat to score a few points.

Guest Matt Kyriacou

As has been said earlier....I fear nobody.

The fact of the matter is that if we get in, then we will be the hottest team in the playoffs.

We have the mojo right now.

We just have to maintain it.

Archived