Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you fear most in the playoffs??

Sherlock Holmes

If we get into the playoffs, which team do you not want to play?? For me, it has to be the Bears in Chicago. There defense, with the whole crowd behind them, will have a massive impact on that game. (i suppose thats what teams say about us anyhow!). The giants at meadowland are a lot less of a threat to me now. i think we can safely say that the first game was a fluke? and that given another shot at them we can do damage again. Matt Hasselbeck and the seahawks are due a loss i suppose, but if i had to bet on the nfc team in the superbowl, it would be them.

Supposing we get the wild card and play Tampa in tampa, and won, who could we play next?

Supposing we won the division, and the cowboys won as well, would all three teams from the nfc east be in? And who would we play??

The Giants.

Don't fool yourself.

The Bears can be had with some offense, something they don't really have much of.

In NY we would have a hard time scoring because of the crowd (same as in Chicago) and they would put 7 right back up everytime we did because they have an offense. That will be the toughest place to play IMO. By far.

The Giants.

Don't fool yourself.

The Bears can be had with some offense, something they don't really have much of.

In NY we would have a hard time scoring because of the crowd (same as in Chicago) and they would put 7 right back up everytime we did because they have an offense. That will be the toughest place to play IMO. By far.

Amen. I don't, I repeat DON'T want to go back to the Meadowlands. The Giants will have probably the loudest crowd of the year. Eli and Tiki go nuts at home. If we had to go there, it would be extremely difficult to get a win.

I want Tampa in Tampa. Revenge, baby, revenge.

I hate to sound cliche, but, the team I most fear is US. There's only one other team that has actually beaten us straight up, the Giants, and we already avenged that loss. All of our other losses have been because of OUR play. If we continue to execute like we have in recent weeks we should fear NOONE. We can beat anyone. I think we will surprise a LOT of people in the playoffs.

Zip-it-up and Zip-it-OUT!

The Eagles

Here...Here... If we cannot beat the Beagles, then what's the point?

Should the 'Skins take care of business Sunday, I fear NO ONE in the playoffs. Our chances would be as good, if not better, than most of em.

But it's all about the Beagles right now. WIn, they're in...lose and they snooze.

The Eagles first and foremost. I dont care how people still think it will be a cakewalk, it wont be that easy, its a game we should win, but we also should have beaten Oakland at home. This is at Philly who's die hards will still be out to cheer the team on.

If we do make it into the playoffs, the Seahawks are playing really well, and the Bears with Grossman back do scare me.

Giants. They now have the 'revenge' factor on their side at home.

I would like to play Tampa and/or the Bears. I'm more worried about Philly than either of those teams.

The great part is that if Carolina loses and Dallas is in, we've beat all NFC teams in the playoffs except for Tampa...which has an astrick by it.

I REALLY like our chances.

If things stay the way they are now, we would be the 6th seed and we would play Tampa, who I don't fear. New York would play Carolina. If we win who we play depends on who wins between Carolina and the Giants.

Either way, we're going to have to face Chicago and Seattle, probably in that order since I don't see the Giants or Carolina being able to handle either one.

That would be sweet if we can meet the same foes we played earlier.

Tampa, Chicago, Seattle and then in the Superbowl (I can dream can't I?) Denver.

I'd love to take a crack at the Patriots but I'm not afraid of them per se. I just think that its the biggest possible challenge.

I would too cause that would mean we are in the Super Bowl.

Here are the teams I would not like to face in order

NY, Chicago, Seattle, Carolina and then T.B. I want revenge on them

The only NFC team I fear is the Giants in Jersey. I think the Bears in Chicago would be a clash of the titans as they are built very similar to us, nasty defense with a strong running game. We are more potent offensively, but I think their D may be nastier than ours. It would be intersting but we have the mental advantage of knowing that we beat them once already this year. As I have stated before, I would really like to see Tampa. My gut tells me that with all our guys back, memories of the bad call on Allstott's "conversion" and the fact that they are soft that we would kill those guys.

I hate to sound cliche, but, the team I most fear is US. There's only one other team that has actually beaten us straight up, the Giants, and we already avenged that loss. All of our other losses have been because of OUR play. If we continue to execute like we have in recent weeks we should fear NOONE. We can beat anyone. I think we will surprise a LOT of people in the playoffs.

Zip-it-up and Zip-it-OUT!

This is true -- the Skins have proven that they can go toe-to-toe with ANY team in the NFC. I think this question should be asked to every other team in the NFC playoffs.

With our 0-8 record against the AFC the past two years, I'd be most worried about our superbowl opponent! :silly:

As much as I hate to talk about the playoffs considering we are not even guaranteed a spot but, what the heck....

I am not really scared of any of the NFC teams considering we beat or should have beaten all of them with Carolina being the sole exception. I think we match up well against them though, with Springs shutting down Steve Smith and our ability to contain the run.

I am just happy we would be playing NFC teams for the most part. We are studs against our own conference, but when we face those AFC teams, it gets kinda ugly

Archived