Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If that was Patrick's last game...

garg8050

as a Redskin (a distinct possibility given everything that's happened), I'm glad he performed well and will leave 'Skins fans with a positive lasting memory. It would have been a shame if the 'clothesline' play vs. the Bears would have been his last meaningful play (not counting garbage time appearances). I wish him nothing but the best in the future and I hope he goes on to have a very successful career in the NFL. Unfortunately, things do not look like they will work out for him here.

I don't know that Patrick will be leaving, especially if he is playing better. He seemed to be going through his progressions quickly, and he threw that one ball away in good time. (Actually, he threw it way, way, WAY away.)

I would think that Gibbs would keep him if he's positively improved and Gibbs is confident in him. Ramsey seems to be a good team player, and he handled this season well it seems. Guess time will tell....

I don't know that Patrick will be leaving, especially if he is playing better. He seemed to be going through his progressions quickly, and he threw that one ball away in good time. (Actually, he threw it way, way, WAY away.)

I would think that Gibbs would keep him if he's positively improved and Gibbs is confident in him. Ramsey seems to be a good team player, and he handled this season well it seems. Guess time will tell....

Yeah, but Ramsey will not want to stay. He can go somewhere else and start. And he should. He has been screwed over the whole time he has been here. I really feel bad for him!

I want him to go to an AFC team so I can root for him.

I'm with TOG, and still clinging to my unrealistic, but I still claim rational (in an amazing example of cerebral plasticity :D ) hope that the parties will work out a scenario where we still have Pat one/two more year(s).

And I don't even take drugs.

Archived