Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clemons on IR

Ant15fromNJ

It didn't surprise me too much. The team is a little thin at OLB with just Lavar and Holdman. Maybe Keasey will be resigned again...

Jason

i just heard the other day that keasey signed with another team. maybe the 49ers? anybody have any more info on him?

i just heard the other day that keasey signed with another team. maybe the 49ers? anybody have any more info on him?

He did go on the 49ers practice squad, although for some reason all the articles on this list him as a fullback. But I'm fairly certain you can sign guys off other teams practice squads to be on our active roster? I'm not sure about that though, does that only apply during the original setting of the roster.

Hmmmm....Now they'll have to put Arrington in to get held repeatedly on third downs with no flag...:silly:

Clemons was good, but seriously he was held on 9 out of 10 of his pass rushes. If I had a dollar for every time a RT had his arm draped over Clemons' chest like a headlock I'd have an XBox360 and a new set of golf clubs at least. Its ridiculous how much the refs let the other team get away with when you don't generate much natural pass-rush. If it was Dwight Freeney getting held like that every play, you better believe they'd be calling it!

Anyway, that's enough. Time for Arrington to step up and get held in Philly. Come on LA, I know you can do it!! :cheers:

Archived