Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo

Redneck Christmas Dinner


Recommended Posts

Redneck Christmas? Here you go:

Family clash spawns blaze


Staff Writer

VASSALBORO -- A Vassalboro man who allegedly poured gasoline around the house and onto two people late Sunday morning, starting a fire that burned the family home, apparently got angry when he was told he should not clean his chain saw in the house, police said Monday.

Sheriff Everett B. Flannery Jr. said Knox's brother-in-law, Timothy Barrett, 57, told Knox to clean the chain saw outside the home on 117 Main St.

Flannery said Knox pulled a coaxial cable out of the wall and began whipping Barrett with it and chasing him around while carrying an ax, before he threw gasoline on the wood stove.

Click on the link for the full article.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...