Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Fan

kevinklein

At the game yesterday was anyone sitting around section 426 listening to the belligerently drunk Dallas fan talk trash about the Redskins? He was wearing a blue Cowboys long sleeve T-Shirt and wouldn't listen to any comments about the 35-7 loss.

He also celebrated obnoxiously at small Giant victories such as first downs.

He did, however, finally shut his mouth after the 35th point.

Anyone else have to bear this guy?

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

At the game yesterday was anyone sitting around section 426 listening to the belligerently drunk Dallas fan talk trash about the Redskins? He was wearing a blue Cowboys long sleeve T-Shirt and wouldn't listen to any comments about the 35-7 loss.

He did, however, finally shut his mouth after the 35th point.

Anyone else have to bear this guy?

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Sounds like a good guy, wish I was there to see him. Honestly people that do dumb **** like that are embarrassing themselves and the team the represent.

I don't get these people. If he was a Cowboys fan, then why wasn't he at home watching them play Carolina? These people don't make any sense, I hate the Cowboys and love to mock them but im not going to miss a Redskins game to do it. :doh:

Their not really cowboys fans, they just hate us and root for any team thats beats us. Their are more of redskin haters than cowboy fans.

I don't get these people. If he was a Cowboys fan, then why wasn't he at home watching them play Carolina? These people don't make any sense, I hate the Cowboys and love to mock them but im not going to miss a Redskins game to do it. :doh:

I'm a Cowboys fan, but I've had season tickets for 3 years now to FedEx.

I enjoy going to football games and enjoying the atmosphere, I don't see anything wrong with that. The Cowboys game is usually blacked out anyway, and if it isn't I just record it.

And I really don't cheer feverishly for the Redskins to lose. Of course, if I need them to lose then I'll naturally want the opposition to win but I applaude when I see good football. Doesn't matter who its by.

I enjoy going to football games and enjoying the atmosphere, I don't see anything wrong with that. The Cowboys game is usually blacked out anyway, and if it isn't I just record it.

And I really don't cheer feverishly for the Redskins to lose. Of course, if I need them to lose then I'll naturally want the opposition to win but I applaude when I see good football. Doesn't matter who its by.

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense. I live in Denver and instead of spending 5 times as much for season tix to the Donkeys, I'd spend it on the Sunday Ticket. (Actually I get the ESPN Gameplan and my buddy gets the Ticket).

Just admit it, you're a closet Skins fan.

Let's see...if I lived in Dallas, I'd go to Cowgirl games instead of watching my beloved Skins.

Yeah...that would be the day.

Idiot Cowboys fans are fun to watch.....laugh at their stupidity and obnoxiousness. They are the reason there is a Snickers commerical with a Cowboys fans vs. Mike Strahan (it's funny b/c it's true :laugh: )

I still remember the Skins vs Eagles game and Cowboys fans showed up.

Skins and Eagles fans started making fun of the Cowboys fans.......

One thing to note......there are some classy Cowboys fans out there, I met a few at the last game, so not all are those annoying "hyuk, how 'bout 'dem Cowboys???" goofballs.

Guest ComebackKing
Their not really cowboys fans, they just hate us and root for any team thats beats us. Their are more of redskin haters than cowboy fans.
Very true. And when asked why they hate the Redskins... the respond with "they suck"

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense. I live in Denver and instead of spending 5 times as much for season tix to the Donkeys, I'd spend it on the Sunday Ticket. (Actually I get the ESPN Gameplan and my buddy gets the Ticket).

Just admit it, you're a closet Skins fan.

Or a closet football fan?

I can watch the game whenver I want, I can't get the game environment. I fly down to Dallas once or twice a season to see them play as well.

Idiot Cowboys fans are fun to watch.....laugh at their stupidity and obnoxiousness. They are the reason there is a Snickers commerical with a Cowboys fans vs. Mike Strahan (it's funny b/c it's true :laugh: )

"hyuk, how 'bout 'dem Cowboys???" goofballs.

This is exactly the reputation they have. Most I have met are like this. Even the guys from way up north get into this fake Texas accent when talking about their team. A good friend of mine is a boys fan and he isn't like this thankfully. He's actually diehard win or lose and admits when his team was beaten by the better team.

One thing to note......there are some classy Cowboys fans out there, I met a few at the last game, so not all are those annoying "hyuk, how 'bout 'dem Cowboys???" goofballs.

Nice to see this mentioned, there actually are a lot of solid knowledgable Dallas fans, and the ones I have known were usually sheepishly embarassed by the rabble that follows their team (during winning seasons anyway)

i don't understand.why in hell would the game be blacked out?i know it's sold out and they show it on the west coast where i'm at.if i get to see it every year,i know you local people do.and to get with the original post it does make it that much sweeter to know we kill the stinkin cowboys with our win and playoff spot.

There's nothing wrong with that...but you're definitely in the minority.

This is exactly the reputation they have. Most I have met are like this. Even the guys from way up north get into this fake Texas accent when talking about their team. A good friend of mine is a boys fan and he isn't like this thankfully. He's actually diehard win or lose and admits when his team was beaten by the better team.

Hey hey hey.

Let's NOT talk about people with a TEXAS accent.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

;)

Not that I HAVE ONE or anything.

:laugh:

Blondie

Sounds like your standard "attention whore"... which would pretty much define every Cowboy fan that was born in the D.C. area. It's like rooting for Iraq, or going to your high school's game and rooting for the opponent. It's just a way to call attention to yourself.

It's a shame someone didn't chuck this guy over the railing! :dallasuck

This is probably the guy you are talking about.

Obnoxious Cowboys fans get season tickets and go to Redskins games for one reason. And it's not to watch the Redskins win games.

Just imagine being a Redskins fan living in Dallas owning season tickets and going to Cowboys games 8 times a year. Why would you do that?

Too bad for this guy the Redskins have won most of their home games this year.

Archived