Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Redskins Stuff for Christmas Thread

28rdsknsfn28

I got an authentic Moss jersey, a Redskins Nutcracker (lol, why?), some Redskins shirts, and a Redskins key.

Edit: and a James Thrash autographed 8X10, and a picture of the Skins cheerleaders signed by some of them. And most importantly, the best gift of all was given to my by the team itself yesterday.

I got an autographed authentic jersey, from a Ravens fan no less!! I got him an autographed Ray Lewis & Michael Jackson football, from the Rats inaugural season, signed in 1996. I lucked into it, from a Cowpukes fan, of all people!

Oh yeah....I also got a slick Redskins Super Bowl banner, to hang from my canopy when we tailgate.....

Here are the other 3 things i got

Redskins jacket, pretty plain and simple, bit its cool none the less!

2005 Redskins framed pic , it has Mccants on it, Portis, Ramsey, Thrash, Gardner, Arrington, Brunell, Hall and Samuels , ya ya i know mccants and gardner :doh: lol

And the last one is of Lavar Arrington, need to get a black frame, the person that go it for me couldnt find one in the correct size ...at the bottom from left to right on this one is Arrington, Portis, then Coles ughh but its still cool! :D

I'll post pictures when I find the digital cam. But I got practically an all Redskins Christmas. My older brother bought me a Redskins jacket. My parents got me a Redskins hat. My fiance got me a few things: a t-shirt & hoodie set, Redskins blanket with Fed Ex Field in the background, and the neatest gift of all. She got a ceramic lamp and stand shaped like a football. One side says NFL and the other says Redskins. She also got a ceramic doll of a football player that she painted burgundy and gold and gave him Marcus Washington's #53. It is so awesome. I can't believe my fiance thought of it. She remembers that I like Marcus Washington even though she isn't much of a sports fan. Merry Christmas to all here at Extremeskins.

She gotta a sister?

The annual Redskin tree orniment from the parents and then the wife came through with a pair of flannel Redskins pj pants and long sleeved t-shirt.

I am just glad I could wear one of my Skins sweatshirts yesterday for Christmas at the in-laws and be proud of it. They are all Cowboys fans.

OK. This is it.

I MUST have a husband by next Christmas so I CAN get things like this without having to buy them for myself!

Wonder if I can find a husband for only the one day?

;)

Blondie

I'll pencil you in if you'll sign the prenup. That way we won't have to split everything in the divorce. :)

4 of the best gifts EVER, all in the same day..... December 24th, 2005.....

1) Wife scored tix to the game!

2) Got my long awaited Cooley jersey upon arrival at stadium

3) Skins win over Giants

4) new Cooley jersey autographed by the man himself after the game

~ btw ~ anyone know where to get a nice jersey frame??

Archived