Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

White uniforms good luck? Eagles won't allow it

Skins4me

I am not sure if the league or the iggles are really aware that we feel our whites are good luck....I could be wrong but I think it is just a mental team/fans kinda thing... I am pretty sure iggles will wear greens at home most likely... and we will wear whites.... i hope so....

I don't think the Eagles care about our all-white success at this point. Plus if I'm not mistaken the probably hate the Cowgirls much more than us and would rather see them stay at home this playoff season. The Eagles will try and win this game, but they are at their lowest point in a long, long, time and their hearts won't be in it. The only way we lose this game is if we give it away on turnovers and/or bad game plan. Neither will happen and we will win next week for a wild-card spot.

Hail to the Redskins!!!!

I don't know, I don't like this game at all.

We'll be away from home where we lose our home field intensity and advantage.

You know the Philly crowd will show up and just like their team, won't lay down and die for us.

They've still got players that can make plays.

This one has dogfight written all over it.

As far as the unis go, does Philly wear green or white at home?

I've watched the eagles play a couple of times this season, and they may not lay down and die, but they won't be able to stop us. I look at that team and I don't see the eagles that went to four straight NFC champ games. What i see is a bunch of back-ups, old heads, and people looking for jobs. It's like a strike team down there, almost everyone I recognize is on IR this year. And after watching most of the philly-seattle game, I can tell you, Philly fans will only put up with so much. Skins are going to the playoffs, and honestly, I doubt if it mattered who we played week 17.

Remember one thing: The Eagles have 0 (that is a zero) NFC East victories. What do you think they are going to try to do this week? Yup, get win one. Believe me, Gibbs, the staff, and the players ALL KNOW THIS. We will not let up, regardless of aesthetics, mysticism, or superstition. BTW, does anyone remember the last time the Eagles lost every game in the NFC East?

Have they worn a white jersey at all this year? I thought they had green and black. Not sure, though. If they've worn green & black, then they're not allowed to have a third color, IIRC.

they do have a white jersey and you are allowed to have a third jersey. for example dallas has their white jerseys, their blue jerseys, and the old school uniforms they wore when we played them on MNF. Philly's third jersey or also known as a "special event jersey" is the black jersey. In 2002 we had 3 uniforms as well. The NFL allows it as it is a good way to sell more jerseys, plus variety is good.

Archived