Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not that it matters or anyone cares . . . Santana Moss . . .

goldenster95

The team would disintegrate. TO will never want to be a #2 anywhere. He'll be in Dallas next year.
Dallas or the Raiders, guranteed. There are no other teams (Besides the Eagles, but look what happened to them) that would take in a misfit like him. Did he miss the entire kindergarten day on 'compassion'?

A poor man's Steve Smith? Moss isn't a poor man's anything. He's just as good as Steve Smith, and their games are scarily similar.

You stole the words right off my keyboard man. If Santana had a decent #2 receiver to take some heat, he would be lights out for crying out loud :cool:

Might I add; this is the first season of Brunnell to Santana.

Smith and Delhomme(sp) have had a few seasons to perfect their rythm/chemistry.

Dano finally has the pick he wanted that Shotty overruled when Shotty took Gardner :laugh:

• 1 year later...
I hate to admit this, but I remember thinking we got ripped off in the Coles-Santana deal...glad to be wrong once in a while.

haha.... yeah, i was real upset to see coles go too. mostly because it meant i had to buy a new jersey for the next season. i thought we were gonna have him for a couple years... but i had always liked santana, so i didnt complain.... much

Moss was still a great receiver for us in 2006, we just weren't going deep quite enough. Saunders' offense with Campbell behind center will be spreading the ball around quite a bit so I am not certain Moss will get over 1,400 yards again but he should be up there.

Moss was still a great receiver for us in 2006, we just weren't going deep quite enough. Saunders' offense with Campbell behind center will be spreading the ball around quite a bit so I am not certain Moss will get over 1,400 yards again but he should be up there.

plus i believe that portis just lining up behind campbell will free up santana a little more

Archived