I do not like Santana Moss

I do not like him at Fed EX

I do not like him in Spandex

I do not like him catching those touchdowns

I do not like him catching first downs

I do not like it when he laughs at Giant defenders

I do not like him making them look like pretenders

I DO NOT LIKE SANTANA MOSS!!!

tom what did I tell you in one of my posts. No way you guys are 36 points better than us. That game up there was a total fluke. On the other hand I don't think we are 15 points better than you. I say both these teams are a fumble/int away from a win playing each other. Hope we don't see you too soon at your place in NJ because you guys are going to be very hard to beat up there.

TheGreek,

Actually, we were 36 points better than those Redskins. We just are not 36 points better than these Redskins. This it a totally different team than earlier in the season. I wouldn't look forward to playing the Redskins in the playoffs. Unless it is at Giants Stadium. If the Giants lose the division and have to go to Washington, well, I don't want to think of that happening right now.

Man, our offenses is not just Moss, or just CP. These guys are our stars, but even for those who will never admit it, it was also Brunell, and obviously Cooley, and an improving O-line and a increasingly effective group of b/u RB's & TE's, and effectively evoving stability in play-calling/offensive schemes. It's beginning to look a lot like Gibbs-mas :D

Archived