Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar nickname ideas...

Hollywood2k3

What is your problem with the guy? When I last looked he was still a Redskin. He plays hard and loves being a part of this team. So he earns a lot of dough; if someone offered yo that kind of cash, wouldn't you take it? Is he a loudmouthed a**h**e? No!He plays his guts out for us. You all should focus your hate (especially on this day) toward the other team.

Lavar "Soon to be ex-Skin" Arrington.

I would love for everything to become warm and fuzzy with Lavar, but my thoughts are he shut up to keep from getting a label as a head case to the rest of the league.

He is going to be very expensive over the next few years and I can't help but think how WELL the Skins play defense when he isn't on the field.

What is your problem with the guy?

I hope he plays with the passion that he had several years ago; however, I want a victory more than anything today. My problem with LA is that he thought he was bigger than the team and learned a valuable lesson. I believe he is overrated and could serve the team better in another uniform. It will always be about the "REDSKINS" and not about any individual player. LA needed to learn this and I believe he did.

Everyone Hating On Lavar Can Bite It! Did You See Him Stuff The Run Today. How Bad Did Tiki Kill Us In The First Game When He Was Sitting The Bench. Review The Film, Other Than One Missed Tackle On Tiki He Pretty Much Crushed Anything That Went To His Side.

Its A Damn Shame We Have All These Lavar Haters When He Clearly Is A Dominate Player. Its Not Like 2001 When He Was The Only Player Making Plays. We Got Alot Of Talent Of Defense And It Takes Alot Of Pressure Off Of Him.

Also Just A Note He Almost Lead The Team In Tackles And Barely Played The 4th Quarter And No 3rd Downs. Greg Williams Needs To Get Rid Of That 3rd Down Prevent Package And Stick With What Works..

Thank You Lavar For Overcoming An Injury And Helping The Team With Another Win!!!!

Everyone Hating On Lavar Can Bite It! Did You See Him Stuff The Run Today. How Bad Did Tiki Kill Us In The First Game When He Was Sitting The Bench. Review The Film, Other Than One Missed Tackle On Tiki He Pretty Much Crushed Anything That Went To His Side.

Its A Damn Shame We Have All These Lavar Haters When He Clearly Is A Dominate Player. Its Not Like 2001 When He Was The Only Player Making Plays. We Got Alot Of Talent Of Defense And It Takes Alot Of Pressure Off Of Him.

Also Just A Note He Almost Lead The Team In Tackles And Barely Played The 4th Quarter And No 3rd Downs. Greg Williams Needs To Get Rid Of That 3rd Down Prevent Package And Stick With What Works..

Thank You Lavar For Overcoming An Injury And Helping The Team With Another Win!!!!

:applause: :cheers: FINALLY!!! Someone see's what I see. LaVar is one of my favorite players and I hate how many people constantly bash him on a daily basis.

The reason I made this thread, is because I made some custom Redskins t-shirts for the game that I sold at the staduim. And the one's I made like, Sean Taylor, Clinto Portis, Marcus Washington, etc. had their nicknames on them. But I've never heard anyone use a nickname for LaVar other than "Hollywood" because of his initials. And I just wanted to get some ideas or suggestions from my fellow Skins fans as to what would fit the type of player LaVar is. The last thing I wanted to see was all this LaVar hating again....this makes me sick to my stomach!!

"The Berserker"

^^^ I like that one!

The LaVar hate here is... :rolleyes:

There were times I was frustrated with this guy too...and he isn't close to a Lawrence Taylor type player I thought he might be comming out of college...but he makes this team better when he is in there. He's improved game by game since they've played him and he is still recovering from a injury..I don't know why it's so hard for people to understand it takes about two seasons to fully get over/recover from a major knee injury..and some never do. We'll see what happens.

Archived