Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

hypothetical trade...

MissU28

Come on guys let's try to entertain this hypothetical situation...a player is more than just his performance on the field. CP brings a lot more to the table. It's not just about his stats. He gives the team some character, he's a team player...and in the end, he's getting it done. Yes, LT is a monster, but put him into our lineup, you never know how things MIGHT change. He MIGHT not be that monster we all see now. You don't change what is not broken. CP's getting better with our system. LT does run the ball better. But they are both capable of drawing an offense's attention and throwing or catching a ball when needed. However, I personally have not seen LT block the way CP has. He has been a very crucial blocker for our QB and has come threw on many big blocking plays. CP has become a blocking monster.

:laugh: This site is funny. Because she is a female she doesnt get flamed for this post. If anyone else posted this they would get trashed on here.

:laugh: :laugh: That was addressed towards the begining of this thread and I agree, I mean the first couple guys stated "You're cute so I can't be mean to you" so that says it right there.

Now that being said it's understandable, guys are always going to be meaner to other guys and not so much towards the ladies.

At least most guys didn't AGREE with her thinking it might get them somewhere.

The BEST CLINTON to ever grace the DC area!!!!!!! :cheers:

Okay. Clinton Portis has a MAJOR contract with the skins, making millions of dollars. LT is over in San Diego making the same amount (if not less), putting up better numbers and just being RIDICULOUS.

WHAT IF...

We could trade Portis for LT... We could afford to pay LT a little more, and since they're already paying so much for LT, the Chargers could afford to take Portis.

Now, I know this would of course be to OUR benefit, but could this be a possibility? I know they both signed 8-year contracts to their respective teams, but I think it would be fantastic. I mean, I'm no hater of Clinton or anything, but can you imagine our team with Ladainian Tomlinson on it? We would never have to worry about quarterback controversies anymore ;)

this is why people play fantasy football.

Guest GibbSkins11

that is stupid , u want to trade the main reason we have won our last 4 games , have a little loyalty,look what LT has did his last 4 games , with LT we wouldnt be in this position , plus gibbs likes to pound the football:applause:

Archived