Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This begs the question....

I tend to root for former Redskins players that I liked and who departed on good terms. Mark Rypien's an example of that, although a Super Bowl MVP is a hard guy to dislike later on. :)

Unlike Husak last year, who ****ed about Marty lying to him about getting a fair shot to start (as opposed to just plain sucking) Sage was a decent guy throughout his time here and was by all accounts a hard worker. I hope he does well . . . just not against us! ;)

I'm not sure why you all think Sage will be buried in Miami. It's not like the QB's they have have been lighting it up and they did request him.

I wouldn't be suprised if Sage was their man by next year. I wish him the best, now it's time to move on.

I think I'll remember him as a Redskin. He wanted to be here and IMHO would have wanted to stay whether or not he was #1, #2, #3 or #4.

Conversely, Brock Berlin is a rat bast@rd. He got beat fair and square, couldn't wait his turn, and transfered to Miami.

Wow, both of the HBC teams lose QBs to Miami. Twilight Zone.:fortune:

I'm an ex Dolphins fan..... I'll say this. Jay Feidler has gay nude pictures of Wanstedt for black mail, because that's the only reason he continues to start there. Wanstedt is so in love with him, Sage does not have a shot. The Phins could have drafted Drew Brees last year but did not. Have you ever seen a coach defend a player from being booed like he did last week..... gay nude pictures.... I'm telling you.

Originally posted by codeorama

I'm an ex Dolphins fan..... I'll say this. Jay Feidler has gay nude pictures of Wanstedt for black mail, because that's the only reason he continues to start there. Wanstedt is so in love with him, Sage does not have a shot. The Phins could have drafted Drew Brees last year but did not. Have you ever seen a coach defend a player from being booed like he did last week..... gay nude pictures.... I'm telling you.

If the Dolphins flame out, maybe Norv coaches there in 2003?

Can't say I'll exactly root for him, but I remember him as a good egg and I will hope he does well. I just won't be following his career with a "Go Sage" pennant in my hand.

Though I don't think badly of him, I'd have thought a lot better of him if we could have scammed the Phins out of a 3rd rounder for him. :laugh:

Archived