Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Sport Thread : NY Game

bubba9497

To all our Giant fan regulars, despite our deferences, I wanted to take a moment out of the trash talk, and teasing :)

Just wanted to say win,lose, or draw.. hope for good weather, may the game be good and hard fought, may the refs call a fair game, and may there not be any injuries.

now back to our regularly scheduled rivalry and hatred. :D

Giants Suck :point2sky

To all our Giant fan regulars, despite our deferences, I wanted to take a moment out of the trash talk, and teasing :)

Just wanted to say win,lose, or draw.. hope for good weather, may the game be good and hard fought, may the refs call a fair game, and may there not be any injuries.

I agree - with all of it

Bring on the G Men

Lmao Bubba, and there getting beat in front of America!!!! :gaintsuck

now back to our regularly scheduled rivalry and hatred.

Right back at ya...amen to no injuries. May the best team win.

Go Giants!!!

Archived