Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Brunell Nickname Suggestions

ronaldopn

In the many years that Brunell has played professional football, I've been hard-pressed to find any references to him having a nickname.

Let's show our appreciation for Mark and think up of one for him!

I'll tally up the first 30 suggestions, then create an offical poll.

So everyone, let the Brunell nickname suggestions come...

An inspiring article clip on Brunell

Mark “Needin’ A Nickname” Brunell continues his drinking from the Geyser of Ponce De Leon. The 35 year-old Brunell is quick, mobile, accurate, and able to launch deep passes at will. He has good vision, reading defensive pressure (except, apparently, when he scrambles) and knows how to find his hot read. At one point in the third quarter, Brunell was a PlayStation-esque 14 for 17 for 211 yards, two touchdowns, and a 157 quarterback rating.

In an odd sort of way he kinda reminds me of Fred Flintstone...similar facial expressions and skull structure. Also, he's very even tempered, doesn't seem too get to high or too low. With both these things in mind I recommend we nickname him "BedRock"!!! He's a solid contributor, even keeled and a clone of the Fred...he exemplifies all that is BedRock :)

In an odd sort of way he kinda reminds me of Fred Flintstone...similar facial expressions and skull structure. Also, he's very even tempered, doesn't seem too get to high or too low. With both these things in mind I recommend we nickname him "BedRock"!!! He's a solid contributor, even keeled and a clone of the Fred...he exemplifies all that is BedRock :)

HAHA. That's funny, but makes good appropriate sense to me.

Mark "Bedrock" Brunell.

"Miracle Man" Mark Brunell.

Game 1 this year against Dallas, all I could think of was that this HAS to be a miracle, because nothing normal can explain it. He's old. He's done. He shouldn't be able to throw long bombs like that.

But he is, and he did, at the most desperate point when the Skins needed it most against Dallas.

He performed miracles that night, and it's a miracle he's doing what he's doing on the field right now.

Archived