Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Pierce just removed his Boot and will NOT play against the Redskins

ShockeyZulu

Sounds like a smoke screen to me! No way AP is on the field Sat.

I agree. Pierce playing in just two weeks after a high ankle sprain would be a big surprise. They probably removed the boot to check his progress so they can determine how best to rehabilitate it.

Just posted on the Giants MB BBI, that ESPN radio reported that Pierce removed his boot and will be re-evaluated in a day or two. Hopefully he'll be able to play Saturday. :D

http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/petescorner2/forum_display.cfm?F1_ID=173415

Let him play so big Ray Can really put an end to his season.. Yeah yeah I know I am not wishing him an injury but he is already injured, just make it hurt more LOL.. AP your a punk ass for the way you talked about your team.

You know it has to be killing AP that, at best, he's going to play the Skins at FedEx on one good wheel. He's got to want this one bad---the chance to "show Danny" in front of the home crowd.

If he plays, good for him, and maybe good for us. Guarantee you if he does, Gibbs will be sure he's asked to go sideline to sideline all day long.

Just posted on the Giants MB BBI, that ESPN radio reported that Pierce removed his boot and will be re-evaluated in a day or two. Hopefully he'll be able to play Saturday. :D

http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/petescorner2/forum_display.cfm?F1_ID=173415

This is Antonio Pierce, not Ray Lewis. People in New York are really beginning to think a little too highly of A.P. He's solid, and was a big factor in the 36-0 win earlier this year, but let's not get carried away.

If the Giants were smart, they'd save him. They'll make the playoffs and need him then.

Same way I'm thinking. I understand the "we need every game" mentality, but I find it hard to believe they will be TOO much worse on D with a backup in there. At least they'd have AP back for the playoffs and a healthy player out there vs. us.

What do I know though...I'm glad he's not too seriously hurt.

Archived