Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy day for me!!

sammyk8773

u guys are freakin %$#@$, i guess u guys will be happier if i trolled around here crtitcizing everything but if i root for the skins while being a ravens fan i guess its a crime

Expect a timeout for the language. And yes, maybe you were treated harshly, but this is a messageboard. If you can't handle a little ribbing, perhaps you should reconsider posting.

u guys are freakin Dicks, i guess u guys will be happier if i trolled around here crtitcizing everything but if i root for the skins while being a ravens fan i guess its a crime

That's right, hence the ES name of the board. As a Skin's fan I'm cultivating quite a nice little hatred for the Ravens. I'm sure most here share in that, so you'll get no love trying to ride the geographic fan highway. We'll run you off the belt-way, into the closest telephone pole.

u guys are freakin Dicks, i guess u guys will be happier if i trolled around here crtitcizing everything but if i root for the skins while being a ravens fan i guess its a crime

Exactly how would you go about criticizing a team that is better than the Ravens? :doh:

Dual fansmanship is illegal in the D.C. area. It is 1 or the other. If you have not chosen the Redskins by now you are not an actual Redskins fan. Probably the kind of person that puts on the Ravens jersey when they win, then the Redskins jersey when we win. :doh:

Archived