Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many of you guys bought Cooley Jerseys??

Slateman

How does a "geographically challenged" skins fan get one of these? I scoured the internet for 3 hours last night. I'd like a white one, but don't really want to order a custom made one from NFLshop, as I did that with a Riggins jersey and the numbers started peeling 2 days after I wore it. Can I order straight from the stores there and have it shipped here? Does anyone have Dustin's store number? Please advise, as I'm itching for a Cooley Jersey!!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAIL VICTORY

:notworthy

How does a "geographically challenged" skins fan get one of these? I scoured the internet for 3 hours last night. I'd like a white one, but don't really want to order a custom made one from NFLshop, as I did that with a Riggins jersey and the numbers started peeling 2 days after I wore it. Can I order straight from the stores there and have it shipped here? Does anyone have Dustin's store number? Please advise, as I'm itching for a Cooley Jersey!!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAIL VICTORY

:notworthy

I know you can get em at amazon.com and they are saying today is your last day to order to have it before Christmas, so you'll probably have it in time fort the Giants game: Burgandy ; White .

EDIT: Actually just checked it out.. the Cooley jerseys are on back order now. So you won't get it until January. Guess there was a lot of buys yesterday :) Hopefully someone has the number for you, or try shooting him a PM.

Archived