Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ATTN: Right now the Redkins ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!

IrepDC

Will the Dolphins 17-0: Undefeated Record ever be Broken?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Dolphins 17-0: Undefeated Record ever be Broken?

• YES- Some team will eventually go 19-0
    • NO- It's just impossible to do it in today's NFL.

:DAt this moment the Skins hold the 6th and final spot in the playoffs! Everything we needed to happen this week DID happen. We defeated the Cowboys, the Steelers defeated the Vikings AND the Bears defeated the Falcons. This weekend we hurdled three teams and jumped into that 6th spot. Now, WE REALLY control our own destiny. If we win out we are in. And maybe if a few teams lose these last two games we can host a playoff game here at FedEx.:D The records right now are:

Seahawks 12-2

Bears 10-4

Giants 10-4

Carolina 10-4

Bucs 9-5

Redskins 8-6(Cowboys, Vikings and Falcons are also 8-6 but we have the tiebreaker):D

So, let's hope our Skins can win out. If so, we(I can't believe I am saying this) ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!:D

ALL HAIL!!! What more can I say! :D

Zip-it-up and Zip-it-OUT!

Yeah, a lot has happened since being 5-3. They lost 3 straight winnable games to be 5-6 and looking dead.

Then they won 2 straight road games but looked bad the whole time. But this last win was the best in at least 6-7 seasons. Seriously, there is no debate that this win is at least as big as any since beating the lions in 99 and maybe the biggest since winning the last Super Bowl.

I went to bed last night so I wouldn't be up watching the Falcons game. Every time a watch a meaningful game that affects any type of playoff scenario it bombs on me. So, for the sake of the skins and the fans here at Extremeskins, I turned the TV off and went to bed.

When I checked the score this morning I almost cried with joy. Things are wonderful right now; My son was born Sunday, the Skins swept the Girls, and the Falcons got beat by the Bears. WONDERFUL!!!!

we still got the giants and a beat up philly to face.philly doesn't scare me at all but anybody who remembers the last game against the giants can not realistically be looking forward to our playoff hopes riding on another game with them.i personally hate the giants more than the stinkin cowboys so i'd love another showing next week like we had this week but i'm not pleased our playoff hopes ride on the outcome.so let's not get carried away yet.we are NOT in the playoffs yet.the season does not end today.

I went to bed last night so I wouldn't be up watching the Falcons game. Every time a watch a meaningful game that affects any type of playoff scenario it bombs on me. So, for the sake of the skins and the fans here at Extremeskins, I turned the TV off and went to bed.

When I checked the score this morning I almost cried with joy. Things are wonderful right now; My son was born Sunday, the Skins swept the Girls, and the Falcons got beat by the Bears. WONDERFUL!!!!

WOW, thats wonderful, congratulations

we still got the giants and a beat up philly to face.philly doesn't scare me at all but anybody who remembers the last game against the giants can not realistically be looking forward to our playoff hopes riding on another game with them.i personally hate the giants more than the stinkin cowboys so i'd love another showing next week like we had this week but i'm not pleased our playoff hopes ride on the outcome.so let's not get carried away yet.we are NOT in the playoffs yet.the season does not end today.

If the Skins play that way next week they will beat any team in the league.

Archived