Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad fans

Spaceman Spiff

ahhh man, this is the whole reason a fellow tailgater was kick out of the stadium, for standing up and cheering!! This is getting a little out of hand, if you don't want to stand, cheer and be loud, then stay at home. Us die hard Skins fans are the reason the 12th man is so loud. Like Chris Paul said yesterday before the game...we are the loudest stadium in the NFL. Next week I'll be up with Pez in his section, I would love to have someone tell me to shut up and sit down. Someone told me to sit down at the Raiders game, well, i stood up the rest of the game. we could go on and on about this bull****, I think it's ridiculous. Especially during such a high pressure meaningful game, with Dallas!!

in my section 410, we were in row 11, there were some fans in front trying to rile the crowd to stand up and scream, and I obviously stood up but then the guy behind me told me to sit down. This got rectified later as he started to stand up more and him and I slapped hands a bunch. But yeh, half my section never seemed to stand, even on crucial 3rd down plays, despte the efforts of some other guys and myself. I woulda thought the upper bowl had more people standing up all the time, but it didnt. At least everyone was screaming, so that was good.

Unfortunately,

The DC area has attracted millions of people from other parts of the country that now call our sovereign Skins territory home. Not like it was in the 60's, 70's and 80's when the Md. and Va. subburbs were bedroom communities of mostly multi-generational families. The worst thing, imo, is that these 'wanabe' fans aren't really fans just jerk-offs with money trying to look important by being at a high profile event so they can brag about it to thier other transplant yuppie scum loser ASSociates. Run these Basturds off!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I hate those assholes.

I sat in the club level a lot beforehand, my dad had season tix...my buddy and i would go and be sitting in the front row, right on the edge, and yelling and screaming, the only ones in our section making noise...****ing pathetic, people asked us if we could keep it down, sit down, whatever. sad.

I Sat In 434 And Im Da 1 Who Got Evert1 Starting 2 Cheer Even People Who Didn't Want 2 Cheer I Have No Voice Now But Its Worth It.im Fm South Jerz And I'll Be Dam If I Took Dat Ride And Didn't Cheer.for All U People Thats 2 Good 2 Open Your Mouth Stay Home And Don't Hate 4 Da 1's Who Love Da Redskins

Those people are NOT fans. They are both "prententious" and bored people who want to be able to tell their office mates and friends that they went to a Skins game on the weekend, so they can act like they have an exciting life. It is low level entertainment for these people...not an obsession or passion like it is for us.

JUST KEEP SCREAMING/....they can Leave and go up to the lounge.

Sadly, you've described this type of person PERFECTLY.

"Oh what did you do this weekend?"

"I went to the Redskins game. I HATE Redskins fans. Everyone kept standing up acting like lunatics, and it was just too loud. My girlfriend and I left early because we were bored and it was getting cold, and I had a headache from the noise. Julius Jones is on my fantasy team and he wasn't doing very well, so there was no point in staying."

"Wasn't it the Skins/Pukes game???"

"Yeah, so what?"

You get that alot at the 50 yard line. I have a buddy who had perfect seats at RFK 50 yard line behind the skins bout 20 rows up. When Fedex opened they moved to the 25 and those seats in the middle went to Cookes friends and sponsors. Not too many of the same people show up at the games.

We were in our season tix seats, 422, last row, and it was crazy as normal. I feel bad for the folks who talk about different people showing up every week, 422 is starting to get a real good feel to it, seeing the same faces week after week, learning everybody's name...

I think it's apparent that the crazy fans are in more in the upper deck. I'm sure Blade and those guys are crazy in the lower section, and the Pig Pen always looks like its having a good time, but in general, if you want to act crazy, come join us in the upper deck. I am in the last row and have no desire to upgrade, not only because I don't want to get slapped with obstructed view seats, but it just seems like a lot more fun up here in the stratosphere.

On a side note, did anybody else in the upper deck notice that they were blasting some high pitch squeeling noise through the speakers when the Cowboys had the ball the entire first quarter?

i thought that all and all, the fans were AMAZING yesterday. No one sat down the entire game and we forced false start after false sart.

You freaked me out with the title of this post. If they told you to sit down you should have just pointed to the rest of the stadium and said, "maybe you idiots should stand up."

:gaintsuck

Unfortunately,

The DC area has attracted millions of people from other parts of the country that now call our sovereign Skins territory home. Not like it was in the 60's, 70's and 80's when the Md. and Va. subburbs were bedroom communities of mostly multi-generational families. The worst thing, imo, is that these 'wanabe' fans aren't really fans just jerk-offs with money trying to look important by being at a high profile event so they can brag about it to thier other transplant yuppie scum loser ASSociates. Run these Basturds off!

This is what a friend of mine who lived in Fredericksburg told me. The DC area has alot of uppity yuppies that are transients from Boston and NY and really aren't football fans. I'm wondering if these are like company tickets and these people are higher ups in the company. Perks.

Unfortunately,

Bingo :applause: Huly and I were yelled at almost the entire game to sit down and shutup. I didn't listen, but it irritates the crap outta me that people attending a FOOTBALL game think we should sit down and be quiet. It's inconceivable to me! Bugs' unfortunately got the same treatment from fans arround him, and ultimately got thrown out because of it....

Something has to change with these people!

Archived