Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

About broke my heart...

DixieFlatline

I was watching the In the Locker Room video just a few minutes ago. After they talked to Griffen and Cooley, they interviewed Randy Thomas. You could tell he was hurting inside knowing that he's out for the year(looked like he may break down once or twice), but he was still excited about the game today. One of the interviewers mentioned 2 more to go and he was adament.."no one more" "one game at time" and talking about revenge.

I thought he was a class act after the chat this week and this interview only solidified that thought. He could have totally been down knowing that he won't step on the field again this year, but yet he's still emotional and thinking about the team.

I was at the game and I think it meant a lot when the crowd started chanting "RANDY" as he was carted off the field.

Yeah, it did. I taped it and the camera's zoomed up close to him and you could hear what he was saying. He was very touched and even kept saying, "Ya gotta love it. Ya gotta love it."

That whole clip was awesome. I think they know that they have to play with that same intensity every week from here on out and they also all mentioned that the 12th man helped them out a lot.

You could tell that the Dallas offense was confused on most of the plays and probably would have been better off wearing ear plugs out there.

In the lockerroom, Thomas was one of the most sought after interviewees. The media guys kept bombarding him about questions about "how does it feel knowing you're going to miss the rest of the season?".

He always started off given them a glare like "Aw man, what the heck do you think?!"

After one of the guys asked what it was like in the lockerroom with Joe Gibbs after the game... he got really choked up, held back tears and ended the interview right there.

Really emotional moment. Love the guy.

Archived