Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fansomnia 14...15...whatever, its Dallas week.

No_Pressure

Making the thread you are all waiting for! Doing about the usual, my brother is home for Christmas so we were playing Mario Kart and are watching SNL...anyways cant wait for tomorrow...a MEANINGFUL Redskins game in December...sounds like an oxymoron given our records the past bunch of years. :D

Glad you posted it, Rock! I actually just got in from being out with my friends. But, still awake at 12:36 am, keeping with tradition. I'm surprised all you fansomniacs aren't flourishing tonight the night before Dallas game. Maybe a good night's rest is what's needed before this one.....

anyway,

HAIL SKINS!! :dallasuck

At work. Again. Still can't convince the boss that a short nap would actually improve my productivity for the rest of the night.

Anyways...

Thanks Rock for hooking us up with the Fansomnia thing again. Doesn't matter which number it is as long as we dispose of those wretched Pokes tomorrow. Even if I was at home, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. This game is what being a Redskin fan is all about.

At work. Again. Still can't convince the boss that a short nap would actually improve my productivity for the rest of the night.

Anyways...

Thanks Rock for hooking us up with the Fansomnia thing again. Doesn't matter which number it is as long as we dispose of those wretched Pokes tomorrow. Even if I was at home, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. This game is what being a Redskin fan is all about.

Ain't that the truth, brother. Now tradition is fulfilled with you posting here. I am always superstitious about the Redskins, and everything has to be just right for this game.....

I havent been able to sleep since the redskins announced they were gonna take it one game at a time but when 5 in a row so here i am hoping i get tired before another restless night

:D

Don't feel bad. My brother was afraid to take off his old Redskins sweatshirt when the Skins were on a winning streak, and refused to take it off until they lost. He honestly wore it for one month straight--quite smelly, if you ask me, b/c he was afraid to wash it. :laugh:

:D

Don't feel bad. My brother was afraid to take off his old Redskins sweatshirt when the Skins were on a winning streak, and refused to take it off until they lost. He honestly wore it for one month straight--quite smelly, if you ask me, b/c he was afraid to wash it. :laugh:

Y'know it's funny, I was thinking about superstition during the Giants' game tonight. In baseball when a team falls behind, they put on their "rally caps." (Either turning their hats inside out, or turning them around backwards.) I decided that trying to do either of those things with a football helmet would be counterproductive.

Y'know it's funny, I was thinking about superstition during the Giants' game tonight. In baseball when a team falls behind, they put on their "rally caps." (Either turning their hats inside out, or turning them around backwards.) I decided that trying to do either of those things with a football helmet would be counterproductive.

:laugh:

I have tried to take my hat off when we were doing poorly. But when they lost, I decided it was b/c I took my hat off. :doh:

Archived