Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs and Harris back at practice...

Luca Brasi

That is good news. Lavar will play. Thrash isn't that big of a loss.

Thrash can make clutch catches and is very valuable on Special Teams. He also opens up things downfield and takes pressure off Moss. Losing Thrash and Patten has affected Moss' numbers to a large degree.

If Lavar misses a second game because of a bruise, my respect for him goes out the window. This is the biggest game, so far, in his career. He better be on the field.

I'm not going to lie... I would be dissappointed as well. You have to find a way to play in a game like this. McNabb played half a season with a sports hernia. Ronnie lott got half of his finger chopped off so he could return in the second half of a game. I think LA will give it a go with a bruised Quad.

If Lavar misses a second game because of a bruise, my respect for him goes out the window. This is the biggest game, so far, in his career. He better be on the field.

I totally agree! A great friend of mine had a gash across his chin playing for the Falcons in the late 70's and at halftime they taped the gash and put him back at OLB. After the game he went to the team physician who used over twenty stitches to close the wound. Where are those players today! LA, get your ass on the field and take a shot if needed.

It's not that kind of bruise. It's the....oh forget it. :doh: You guys and your "Lavar needs to toughen up" is just silly. Your'e telling those of us who know, that you haven't a clue what Lavar is dealing with.

Lavar needs to freakin toughen up and get out there! He has been injury prone lately. This is one of the most important games of the season, and the defense needs him!

Settle down fellas. Lavar will play.

It's not that kind of bruise. It's the....oh forget it. :doh: You guys and your "Lavar needs to toughen up" is just silly. Your'e telling those of us who know, that you haven't a clue what Lavar is dealing with.

Amen to that...it's funny how quickly some fans overlook the fact that LaVar was already playing in games with the bruise injury (and it's not just a black and blue spot on his thigh..lol)...so he doesn't have to "toughen up". He's already there.

I was the smallest player on every hockey team I ever played on. I've had bone bruises before. I've had contusions. It never stopped me from stepping back out on the ice. A hip pointer, on the other hand, was incredibly painful and kept me off the ice for weeks. That's why I have tremendous respect for Griff.

Archived