Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs and Harris back at practice...

Luca Brasi

Lavar needs to freakin toughen up and get out there! He has been injury prone lately. This is one of the most important games of the season, and the defense needs him!

I had that same injury. It is not a matter of pain. The blood mixes into the muscle tissue and you cannot straighten and bend your leg. In other words, he has not maneuverability. With me, I had ultrasound treatment to break up the blood all week long and then played on Friday. Which then caused more bruising and bleeding and the viscious circle continued.

I bet Lavar will play until the leg stiffens up on him.

At least Thrash can at least move the chains. Seems that intermiediate route running is a lost art.

agreed. thrash may be our second best WR at this point. he's made a few key catches this year, brunell looks his way and trusts him and the pass O hasnt been as good since he's been down.

Im going to go out side and do an indian health dance so Lavar, Carlos, and thrash can play Sunday.

Me, too. "Uoiy ya ya ya Uoiy ya ya ya Uoiy ya ya ya (looks to the sky) Lavar! ya ya ya Uoiy ya ya ya Uoiy ya ya ya Uoiy ya ya ya (looks to the sky) Carlos! ya ya ya Uoiy ya ya ya Uoiy ya ya ya"........

:point2sky

If Lavar misses a second game because of a bruise, my respect for him goes out the window. This is the biggest game, so far, in his career. He better be on the field.

Yeah Lavar needs 2 step it up and play! We need him on the field and make some plays for us.... This the biggest game this year IMO and we're playing the Cowgirls! I remember reading some article where Lavar stated that he has never played for a playoff team because the Redskins have had losing season since he has been on the team... Well now he might be able to change that if he PLAYS! Good fortune comes for those who wait.. And the Skins and their fans have been waiting a long time! LETS GO SKINS :point2sky

Archived