Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants lose this weekend and we go 3-0 the divsion is ours!

SkinsNeverDie

Yeah this is discussed in pretty much every playoff topic...

That said its worth mentioning again that our chances of winning the division are probably beter than our chances of getting a wildcard. This week is extremely crucial. It would be great to come out of this week with us controlling our own destiny.

Yeah this is discussed in pretty much every playoff topic...

That said its worth mentioning again that our chances of winning the division are probably beter than our chances of getting a wildcard. This week is extremely crucial. It would be great to come out of this week with us controlling our own destiny.

Couldnt agree with you more. Think we got much better chance of winning division than getting a wildcard and with the race the way it is a 10 - 6 record might not make the wildcard but a 9 - 7 divisional win will lock it for us. Wierd yr this season and i'm not looking for a wildcard. I want the division. If we get the division and lose in playoffs we still got title of NFC East Champs to carry for a yr vice wildcard playoff team. NFC East Champs has a much nicer ring to it dontcha think? lol

It doesn't really matter what happens in the Army Insects game.

If the Redskins win their games they are in the playoffs. It would be nice to see them lose to someone other than us but it isn't required.

Well, it's required that SOMEBODY loses. It would be nice to see the Vikes lose a couple. I'd love to see the Falcons lose a couple. Because if either one of them wins out, Redskins are probably SOL for the wildcard.

Archived