Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm ready for war!!!

we_want_56

I'm ready to go to war on sunday. You know I always her the story about how John Riggns and the skins went to the Super Bowl in '83 wearing army fatigues saying that they were ready for war. Today was the first time that I actually felt the signifigance of it.

I'm 17 years old and I can honestly say (besides the SB's that I am pretty much too young to remeber). This is going to be the biggest game of my life.

The Dallas Cowboys at home in front of 92,000 screaming fans. Itjust doesn't get any bigger than that.

Every where I go, at school, around my neighboorhood, all I hear is Redskins-Cowboys. A game this big just really makes you sit back and reflect on all the games this year and in the past.

You think about all you've been through with this team. The good and the bad.

It also makes you think about every Dallas Cowboy fan you've argued with over the years. Quite frankly it's pretty overwhelming. All these emotions just start to come out.

THe main one feel though is that rage. That fire. That passion that you feel before playing in a big game.

It's a mix of that love you feel for the redskins and the hatred twoards the Dallas Cowboys.

This feels like so much more than just a football game. It's going to be a war. And the only way we're coming out on top is if we're all ready to go.

Players, Coaches, Fans, on all levels. Fighting for the person next to you. The person next to you fighting for you.

This Sunday we need to be together, and we need to be ready. We need to be ready for the fight of our lives.

I know what kind oif Heart this team has. They won't quit, just like we won't quit. I'm so hyped right now that I could go play in this game.

I'm ready to go to war on Sunday. Who's with me????

Let me tell you this... the cowboys are NOT looking forward to having to play in front of 92,000 lunatics (me included) at Fedex sunday... i hope the weather is real bad as well.

And if the giants lose and skins win this weekend... you can bet they DO NOT want to have to come into fedex as well.

All the Skins know the importance of this game... this is the first important game theyve played in years. THey are ignoring injuries to come out and kill themselves for this one.

Can you imagine how excited the team will be if the Giants lose Saturday and the team knows they can win the division on their own accord over the last 3 game??

Let me tell you this... the cowboys are NOT looking forward to having to play in front of 92,000 lunatics (me included) at Fedex sunday... i hope the weather is real bad as well.

38 is the suggested high, although by gametime, my bet is 35 or so. The gametime weather should be nice and freezing for the Girls! :cheers:

And if the giants lose and skins win this weekend... you can bet they DO NOT want to have to come into fedex as well.

All the Skins know the importance of this game... this is the first important game theyve played in years. THey are ignoring injuries to come out and kill themselves for this one.

Can you imagine how excited the team will be if the Giants lose Saturday and the team knows they can win the division on their own accord over the last 3 game??

its supposed to be around 40 and very cloudy

when was the last time a game between the skins and cowboys actually had playoff implications for both teams. i honestly can't remember. regardless of whether we win or lose, it's just great that this game has so much significance again.

I feel ya man!! My wife is all scared that Im going to be in a bad mood if we loose. But I wont, getting to this position and already having one up on Dallas is sweet!! Win or loose, I will hold my head up high! :dallasuck

I know im ready......................................FOR A COWBOYS VICTORY

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm supremely psyched for the game of course. But I also note with pleasure the vast difference between the posts of the 17 year old Skins fan who started the thread and the 16 year old dweller-beneath-the-bridge quoted above.

Hey, DCowboys#1, if the Pukes are #1, do you think spotting the difference between a contraction and a possessive is #2? If not, is it constructing a coherent sentence without the use of emoticons?

Hail Skins.

I'm ready to go to war on sunday. You know I always her the story about how John Riggns and the skins went to the Super Bowl in '83 wearing army fatigues saying that they were ready for war. Today was the first time that I actually felt the signifigance of it.

I'm 17 years old and I can honestly say (besides the SB's that I am pretty much too young to remeber). This is going to be the biggest game of my life.

The Dallas Cowboys at home in front of 92,000 screaming fans. Itjust doesn't get any bigger than that.

Every where I go, at school, around my neighboorhood, all I hear is Redskins-Cowboys. A game this big just really makes you sit back and reflect on all the games this year and in the past.

You think about all you've been through with this team. The good and the bad.

It also makes you think about every Dallas Cowboy fan you've argued with over the years. Quite frankly it's pretty overwhelming. All these emotions just start to come out.

THe main one feel though is that rage. That fire. That passion that you feel before playing in a big game.

It's a mix of that love you feel for the redskins and the hatred twoards the Dallas Cowboys.

This feels like so much more than just a football game. It's going to be a war. And the only way we're coming out on top is if we're all ready to go.

Players, Coaches, Fans, on all levels. Fighting for the person next to you. The person next to you fighting for you.

This Sunday we need to be together, and we need to be ready. We need to be ready for the fight of our lives.

I know what kind oif Heart this team has. They won't quit, just like we won't quit. I'm so hyped right now that I could go play in this game.

I'm ready to go to war on Sunday. Who's with me????

See your army recruiter. War is no joke and it shouldn't be compared to football. God Bless.

This game is going to be the game of the year for us. I wish that I was able to attend and sit along side other Redskin faithfull. I will be watching the game on TV like many Skin fans. I was at the Arizona game last week and had no voice after the game. I am counting on every Redskin fan to be louder than ever. I want to hear you on TV, I want to hear the commentators talk about how these are the loudest fans they have heard all year long. Just think - you can help this team win like the Bears game! GO DO IT! GO SKINS! :logo:

I'm glad we have this guy.

TaylorPG.jpg

Whether or not the knocks on his consistency are justified, one thing you must admit about Sean Taylor is that he BRINGS IT on every play (and sometimes when the plays are over). If I could pick one defensive player in the entire league to have on my team for a bitter division rivalry game in December it would be ST.

Archived