Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SONG suggestion for ST vid

its gettin to be an older song now and its got some language but CANT DENY IT would be a good one...cant remember who its by though although i still think the best song would be GET OUT DA WAY but im pretty sure most people would get upset with the explicit language in that one

U must use Snoop Dogg and Pharell "Drop it like its hot"(the original version not the remix), the beat is killer and when I was at the Sunday night Eagles Skins game last year, ST started to do the crip walk during a timeout when they played it in the stadium, it was nuts. Please use this song.

i know a song that would be great for the video but i cant think of the name of it...

anyone remember/know the name of the song from the movie "TRAINING DAY" im not sure if its the theme song but it starts playin when they first get in denzel's "office"/car anyone got an idea what im talkin about????

Well..if profanity and obscenities aren't a problem...It's gotta be something angry, especially if you emphasize the big hits...here's some popular ones that would work pretty well and shouldn't be hard to find.

Eminem - Go to Sleep

Tupac - Troublesome '96

C-Murder - How you Figure

Cam'ron - Adrenaline Rush

Cam'ron - Crunk Music

Godsmack - I Stand Alone

Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade

Trick Daddy - Let's Go

• 3 weeks later...

Archived