Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

antonio brown kiss

FightForOldDC21

Here's a MOV file of Antonio throwing a kiss to the crowd. I made it by camcording my TV, but it looks pretty good. You need Quicktime to view it. I see that there are several posters who have sigs that run video clips, but I don't know how to create one. If anyone can tell me how to make this into a sig that automatically runs, I would appreciate it.

Here's a MOV file of Antonio throwing a kiss to the crowd. I made it by camcording my TV, but it looks pretty good. You need Quicktime to view it. I see that there are several posters who have sigs that run video clips, but I don't know how to create one. If anyone can tell me how to make this into a sig that automatically runs, I would appreciate it.

Excellent mov, thank you. ;-)

I think it was Busch League from a guy who has done absolutely nothing previous in this league to prove himself and has more fumbles than 30+ yd returns.....I didn't like it at all. As emotional as Brian Mitchell was, I don't remember him ever doing something like that......we should have more class. :2cents:

:wewantd:

I think it was Busch League from a guy who has done absolutely nothing previous in this league to prove himself and has more fumbles than 30+ yd returns.....I didn't like it at all. As emotional as Brian Mitchell was, I don't remember him ever doing something like that......we should have more class. :2cents:

There was meaning behind it though. Read this article. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/13/AR2005121301686.html

Stereotypes suck! :doh:

No, pretending that you're mooning the fans is lacking class. Strutting around like a pea**** is lacking class. Acting like your hand is having some sort of seizure is, well just odd. Blowing a kiss to your friends, family and teammates who believed in you when noone esle did? Pretty freaking classy in my book.

No, pretending that you're mooning the fans is lacking class. Strutting around like a pea**** is lacking class. Acting like your hand is having some sort of seizure is, well just odd. Blowing a kiss to your friends, family and teammates who believed in you when noone esle did? Pretty freaking classy in my book.

:thumbsup:

He should feel right at home then. As fans, we've been called out as "bush league" a time or two. Redskin Nation wears the moniker with pride!

.......the pride of every Mountaineer!

Archived