Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

antonio brown kiss

FightForOldDC21

You know I never put two and two together until I read the WP article about him. My sister went to school with him at WVU. He used to be a real fast guy back in college. He supposedly could run like a 4.2. Anyway, I am glad that a former Mountaineer is doing well. Good for him.

I think it was Busch League from a guy who has done absolutely nothing previous in this league to prove himself and has more fumbles than 30+ yd returns.....I didn't like it at all. As emotional as Brian Mitchell was, I don't remember him ever doing something like that......we should have more class. :2cents:

:wewantd:

He made the game winning score. Yes he made a critical fumble in the Bears game and got cut. But the guy comes back, focuses and makes a huge play that so far has saved our season. Want he did was much milder than what others do. Besides, the way his teammates embraced this guy, Im happy for him. Hell the guy lost most of his family to murder when he was 19.

Great job, AB. Keep it up, we'll need more.:applause:

I think it was Busch League from a guy who has done absolutely nothing previous in this league to prove himself and has more fumbles than 30+ yd returns.....I didn't like it at all. As emotional as Brian Mitchell was, I don't remember him ever doing something like that......we should have more class. :2cents:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

It was his first TD. That will be the only first TD, ever. It was a sign of one who is an overcomer, more than a conqueror, a victor in LIFE, not football. He sent those kisses to all who helped him off the road to death, and onto the road to life.

Now, if he does it every TD, of course. But this one, was special. And his story is one for all to see.

WOW you have to be kidding me..... :doh:

I'm guessing your also one of those ppl who b*tches about Portis' costumes.

I wonder what Rich Rodriquez's reasons for not playing him his senior season were.

I was a senior at WVU the same time as AB and it was just a transition year from Don Nehlen (power running game) to Rich Rodriguez (spread offense). Our players just did not it the system and our QB at the time wasn't exactly Peyton Manning. Most of our receivers were counted on as run blockers and AB wasn't the biggest guy around. It was unfortanate, I bet if AB came through WVU now he would be a great deep threat.

Give the guy a break man. He wasn't taunting, you heard his remarks on it. He told his family that he would recognize them when he scored a TD and he blew kisses to them. It wasn't bush league at all. And you know the team and Gibbs and other coaches are 100% behind him and if he breaks for more TDs, he can blow as many kisses as he wants.

We are behind ya AB, do your thing!

Archived