Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wearing All White...

footballfan1075

Personally, I don't like the all white look. I want to see Burgundy & Gold dammit!

However, as long as we win in all white (which we have), it is fine by me.

I don't care for the white on white look but it's not that bad, reminds me of a college uniform

I want to see Burgundy & Gold but I haven't seen that I usually see Maroon and Yellow :2cents:

I want to see an gold armani top, accented with burgandy rhinestones around the collar and sleeves. A black Gucci belt with a diamond-crusted redskin logo. We could go with ivory cargo pants with a sewn-in pattern featuring all of our coaches from the past 10 yrs going down the leg........

wow

i personally like the uniform we WON 3 SUPERBOWLS IN WHITE JERSEYS...BURGUNDY PANTS...WHITE SOCK...white on white is a nice away uni..but lets go back to look that everyone knows us by...THE LOOK EVERYONE REMEMBERS US KICKIN ASS IN!!!

GO SKINS!!

Haha 3 Superbowls versus 4 wins...yea I'll take the classic Redskins, the look that I remember from my childhood.

And on a side note, come on guys sack it up and admit the white on white looks tacky. No one is saying your any less of a man for admiting something just doesn't look right. No one is going to drag you shoping or ask for fashion advice, or ask you if the number 96 makes them look fat.

Archived