Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12th Man: Use the bathroom before the game...

BraveWarrior

Next week, make sure you are back in your seats at the start of the 2nd half. No going to the restrooms or concession lines. This is too big of a game to put you personal comfort over the need to be ready to make noise if Dallas gets the ball to start the 2nd half.

And try to end your tailgating a few minutes earlier than usual to make sure you're all in your seats at the beginning of the game!

please shutup

Hey. What say we avoid that kind of nonsense ok? Check the Rules and guidelines on one reason why. The other is just plain common courtesy and respect.

Please drop dead.

If you don't like what I have to say, don't comment, *******.

Best thing to do is let stuff like that slide instead of creeping down the same level. Doesn't help things anymore than the post you're responding too.

Just some helpful hints from a humble veteran poster. Play nice fellows.

All that said. Damn. Now we're getting pregame instructions on bathroom habits during the Cowboys game. Who said the rivalry is dead? :)

Best thing to do is let stuff like that slide instead of creeping down the same level. Doesn't help things anymore than the post your responding too.

All that said. Damn. Now we're getting pregame instructions on bathroom habits during the Cowboys game. Who said the rivalry is dead? :)

You're right. I take it back.

All I'm doing is pointing out that a lot of seats are empty between the start of the 2nd half until about 6 or 7 minutes in. During the Raider game, the noise being generated during that time was about half of what is what during the 1st half.

But if amm11387 wants the Cowboys to be able to audible at the line and make adjustments so they march down the field, well I guess he's entitled to that opinion.

Okay. But this whole personal comfort thing has me a little on edge. So to speak. :silly:

Whenever I read any of your posts no matter what you say I feel like you're yelling at me. I think it's your avatar. I just associate that anger that I see, while I read you posts.

I'm not suggesting you change anything. I just think it's funny, and worthy of a mention.

Look, guys...it was mostly meant in jest. But I do hate seeing all those empty seats right after the half. It's one thing if you have a weak bladder, spastic colon, etc. But then there's the people who leisurely stroll to the restroom, then decide halftime is a good time to queue up for the merchandise and snack windows. Meanwhile, there is an enemy taking the field who is looking to take advantage of the quiet.

The Cowboy game is war. Sacrifices must be made!

:silly:

Look, guys...it was mostly meant in jest. But I do hate seeing all those empty seats right after the half. It's one thing if you have a weak bladder, spastic colon, etc. But then there's the people who leisurely stroll to the restroom, then decide halftime is a good time to queue up for the merchandise and snack windows. Meanwhile, there is an enemy taking the field who is looking to take advantage of the quiet.

The Cowboy game is war. Sacrifices must be made!

:silly:

I for one will save my first two beer cups, in order to be able to relieve myself without leaving my seat. Once I get my third, I'll pray that I don't accidentally drink out of the first or second. :laugh:

Next week, make sure you are back in your seats at the start of the 2nd half. No going to the restrooms or concession lines. This is too big of a game to put you personal comfort over the need to be ready to make noise if Dallas gets the ball to start the 2nd half.

And try to end your tailgating a few minutes earlier than usual to make sure you're all in your seats at the beginning of the game!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

And bring your cloraseptic!

I know right! I want these MTFrs bad....u think I'm kidding I would road march 25 miles with a 40 lb ruck and sleep outside all wek to beat these Cowtoys by 3 TDs. I hate these MTFRs! :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived