Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blowing Kisses

RedzoneHunter

I thought it was funny how the commentators kept saying that Antonio Brown was blowing the fans in Arizona kisses. By the time he made that gesture, he was on "auto-pilot," or for those of you who don't like to fly, he was on "cruise control." No doubt, by that time, he was not anywhere near full speed, like he knew he was in there.

But it appeared to me that he was gesturing that he was long gone, and he was kissing them good-bye. Now this should be a great boost for his confidence and hopefully, he will acquire a taste for pay dirt in the NFL.

Also, I believe he should be rewarded for scoring the winning touchdown by a few more chances on offense as a wide receiver. If Robert Royal was worthy of second and third chances, then Antonio deserves the same.

So what do you all say?

I thought it was funny how the commentators kept saying that Antonio Brown was blowing the fans in Arizona kisses. By the time he made that gesture, he was on "auto-pilot," or for those of you who don't like to fly, he was on "cruise control." No doubt, by that time, he was not anywhere near full speed, like he knew he was in there.

But it appeared to me that he was gesturing that he was long gone, and he was kissing them good-bye. Now this should be a great boost for his confidence and hopefully, he will acquire a taste for pay dirt in the NFL.

Also, I believe he should be rewarded for scoring the winning touchdown by a few more chances on offense as a wide receiver. If Robert Royal was worthy of second and third chances, then Antonio deserves the same.

So what do you all say?

Auto-Pilot fits perfect seeing how I've given him the nickname F-16. :)

I say one thing at at time. He's gotten his second chance as a return man and did well today. Let him keep working on that for now.

Speaking of blowing kisses, hey kdawg. Blow one goodbye to your subscription to the nfl radio ;)

I say one thing at at time. He's gotten his second chance as a return man and did well today. Let him keep working on that for now.

Speaking of blowing kisses, hey kdawg. Blow one goodbye to your subscription to the nfl radio ;)

Aye, aye cap'n!

I know he had hands of stone in the preseason, but that was probably because he kept trying to run before he had the ball, which is not uncommon at all, even by seasoned vets. There's no doubt in my mind, if he can catch punts and kickoffs, then he has hands. I believe it would be foolish not trying to develop his receiving skills. I know he must be licking his chops for a second chance to catch a pass, so why not?.

Can you imagine having (two) Moss types on the field? They can't double them both.

Archived