Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where was Rock Cartwright?

smack500

Rock had over 100 yards last week, and was totally ignored this week? Am I the only one who was hoping to see him run the ball a few more times this week? Hell, he couldn't have done worse than Betts in short yardage situations.

Guess i shouldn't complain after a win, I was just wondering....

Rediculous I would be pissed if I was rock. What does he have to do to get that spot. Disagree with me all you want but I saw a hell of alot more out of rock then betts.

We need to play rock more and betts less against the cowboys next sunday.

Rock is a team guy.

Blondie is NOT.

I wanted him out there.

Blondie

No, he was NOT injured.

He played Special Teams............but was NOT put out there in the running game.

Blondie

I thought he was held captive in Blondie's bedroom :silly: His just rewards for last weeks awesome performance.

On a side note I really thought both the Giants and Cowboys were gonna lose today. Do you think that Dallas winning will make is easier for us next week?

:cheers:

I thought he was held captive in Blondie's bedroom :silly: His just rewards for last weeks awesome performance.

On a side note I really thought both the Giants and Cowboys were gonna lose today. Do you think that Dallas winning will make is easier for us next week?

:cheers:

He was a captain for this game.

I really thought he would see more playing time.

Blondie

ok, i guess the fact st louis has the worst rush defense in the league means nothing? You guys really think betts would've had a horrible game against the rams?

Um, if I'm not mistaken, then before playing us, the Rams were giving up something like 120 yds/game. And Arizona was giving up 112.

Archived