Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jeremy Green comment on ESPN

macnoke03

I submitted a question to Jeremy Green just now during his chat on ESPN asking him what he thought about the Skins chances were of making the playoffs. He said we have the schedule to run the table but he thinks we will "stumble" in Arizona Sunday citing how teams get lulled to sleep by the lack of a crowd and said that GW gave them motivation by calling Arizona a "run and shoot" offense. Keep in mind though, Jeremy Green is the son of Dennis Green, as in the Cardinals head coach. Just thought this was interesting.

:dallasuck

I submitted a question to Jeremy Green just now during his chat on ESPN asking him what he thought about the Skins chances were of making the playoffs. He said we have the schedule to run the table but he thinks we will "stumble" in Arizona Sunday citing how teams get lulled to sleep by the lack of a crowd and said that GW gave them motivation by calling Arizona a "run and shoot" offense. Keep in mind though, Jeremy Green is the son of Dennis Green, as in the Cardinals head coach. Just thought this was interesting.

:dallasuck

he better tell Pops to keep his own players quiet, they've have been giving the bb material so far.

Plus their defense, and running game stink!

Do the Cardinals have fans anywhere? I haven't seen any on this board this week, or anywhere in the continental United States for that matter. Which leads me to wonder: Does the state of Arizona really exist? What about the city of Phoenix? I want proof dammit......

Do the Cardinals have fans anywhere? I haven't seen any on this board this week, or anywhere in the continental United States for that matter. Which leads me to wonder: Does the state of Arizona really exist? What about the city of Phoenix? I want proof dammit......

I have lived in Phoenix for 11 years. And this one time, at band camp...I met a guy who said he liked the Cardinals. When news got out, he was no where to be found so no one believed me. But I swear it was true. That guy also said he knew of these other 2 fans of the Cardinals too. Not sure if I beleived him or not. My neighbor down the street, he said his brother "used" to be Cardinals fan...and my dentist...he drove by a guy in a Cardinal sweat shirt once.

So there you have it...

1 for sure Cardinal fan

1 former Cardinal fan

and 3 possible Cardinal fans.

I have lived in Phoenix for 11 years. And this one time, at band camp...I met a guy who said he liked the Cardinals. When news got out, he was no where to be found so no one believed me. But I swear it was true. That guy also said he knew of these other 2 fans of the Cardinals too. Not sure if I beleived him or not. My neighbor down the street, he said his brother "used" to be Cardinals fan...and my dentist...he drove by a guy in a Cardinal sweat shirt once.

So there you have it...

1 for sure Cardinal fan

1 former Cardinal fan

Aha. Ok. So there are the 5 Arizona fans. Good to see they have been accounted for. ;)

So there you have it...

1 for sure Cardinal fan

1 former Cardinal fan

LMAO!!!

Well we did well in St. Louis last week. That crowd was about as loud as a few mice. Honestly, the media can't think of any other excuses why we'd lose?

So there you have it...

1 for sure Cardinal fan

1 former Cardinal fan

ummm.... I was at that band camp and the dude you are talking about was a fan of the Louisville Cardinals. Sorry to burst your bubble. Its sort of like discovering oil in your backyard, only to realize that you've actually pierced your sewage line.

ummm.... I was at that band camp and the dude you are talking about was a fan of the Louisville Cardinals. Sorry to burst your bubble. Its sort of like discovering oil in your backyard, only to realize that you've actually pierced your sewage line.

I like it! Very funny. You dont know from experience do you? :laugh:

Phoenix exists, I was there in May, it was 100 in the shade. I told a guy it was hot and he laughed at me.

Archived