Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats Our #1 priority.

skinsrbeast

DL is gonna be the no.1 priority because loosing Griffin was pivitol and Nobel is going to have to think long and hard about comming back after having back to back season ending injuries . A quality DE and DT would work . Offensivly WR is a need but I wouldn't just get a tall slower possention reciever for the hell of it if that isn't what works in this offence . Jacobs needs a long look as do other recivers on the books, Price may be worth picking up but there is a reason he has been through 2 teams without making an impact .

CB isn't a huge need although if we adress WR and DE/DT in the FA we could use a young Springs replacement to groom . But remember we have or had 4 on the roster comming into the season and it is likley Rodgers and Springs will be starters and Harris as Nickle back which would be servicable .

Clearly I dont get to watch the skins on a weekly bases like you folks, but to me it seems like your D already pretty good. You got a young QB in Cambell and it seems to me that the first thing you should do if your planing on playing Cambell at all in the near future is protect him with a good O-line and put more weapons around him.

Y'all definitely need DE and DT the most! No (front 4) pass rush for years now. However, I think last years draft was far better for the DE position.

Followed by OL as priority #2. I believe in the "games are won at the line of scrimage" theory.

Then WR. Decent WR's can be found in the later rounds. (Dallas' Crayton was a 7th in 2004)

That said, I hope y'all take ANOTHER CB!

Our second pick should be DE our 3rd should be OL to replace Brown who would be retiring. We may also get a conditional 3rd for Pierce. Get another OLineman with that.

In FA get another DE and then cut Daniels and Wynn. Better yet if I was Gregg I would be looking to the best available NT in FA and play a lot of 3-4 if we are keeping Arrington. We have enough LBs to make this one of the best 3-4 Ds around. If he goes that rout then we don't need the FA DE since we would have the FA NT.

As for you guys saying WR I have to say its better if we get something in FA, depending on our cap naturally. We must make a decision on Taylor Jacobs. I mean if this guy starts impressing up in the last 4 games ( and hopefully in the playoffs) the Thrash/Patten are good enough for the 3rd and 4th WR spot, no need to spend a pick this year as our two starting receivers are very young. :2cents:

Another point here is if the Rock keeps running the way he is then do we trade Betts? Don't forget we have Nemo also so maybe if we can get a package going with Betts for a DE or NT we go that route.

I think that the 3-4 has been discussed before and the flaw with it is that Griffin won't do as well. Where would he play? He's a DT no a DE. I don't think that they 3-4 will work unless we're planning on NOT having CG in the lineup on certain downs

I think that the 3-4 has been discussed before and the flaw with it is that Griffin won't do as well. Where would he play? He's a DT no a DE. I don't think that they 3-4 will work unless we're planning on NOT having CG in the lineup on certain downs

He can be out on a few plays. Hell man Lavar is out on almost every 3rd down play. All I know is I don't want to see Daniels and Wynn next year and how effective would Noble be with the injury? We have the LBs to take advantage of this system and all we need is a great NT.

Archived