Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PERFECT WR for us this offseason

REDPepper

i think some of you guys are overestimating jurevicius, he has got like 45 rec 550 yards and 7 tds. which is good, but nothing incredible, not to mention he is having the best year of his career by far. i am not opposed to jurevicius i would just like to have that #2 WR spot be stable for years to come, thats why we should get a young buck in there.

Joe Jurevicius.

He has proven himself as capable with multiple teams, although he may lack in speed, he has the ability to catch almost anything that comes his way (a problem we clearly have) and he is a BIG man standing in at 6-5 230 lbs... I honestly cant think of many better fits for us than him...

AND MOST OF ALL, he's an FA :)

What do you think?

:applause: I think your a genius. Joe Jurevicus would be the perfect thunder to Moss's lightning. And I think he could be had at a value too...unless Seattle goes to the Superbowl with him starting, that would screw everything up.

Time to start rooting for Darrel Jackson's recovery. And a first round upset in the playoffs.

I think if we get Joe he can hold down our #2 for atleast two years. If he can do that, we can use one of our draft picksthis year to bring in a young WR, maybe raw but has potential, that we can mold. By the time Joe is gone, that young WR will have had about two years to learn and develop under Gibbs' eye. I guess what I'm saying is something similar to what we are doing with Campbell right now.

I think if we get Joe he can hold down our #2 for atleast two years. If he can do that, we can use one of our draft picksthis year to bring in a young WR, maybe raw but has potential, that we can mold. By the time Joe is gone, that young WR will have had about two years to learn and develop under Gibbs' eye. I guess what I'm saying is something similar to what we are doing with Campbell right now.

Probally, I say sign Peerless Price and in the offseason if he is being a little ***** release him. If he isnt, then keep Peerless Price, and Sign Antonio Bryant and if Sinorice Moss really does drop to the 6th or 7th round draft that man.

#1 Reciever: Santana Moss- Our number one reciever that is straight up GANGSTA!!!:silly: :laugh: :laugh: :D

#2 Reciever: Antonio Bryant- good number 2, tall, and fast.

#3 Reciever: James Thrash- Solid number 3 reciever/use him on punt returns.

#4 Reciever: Peerless Price- Solid number 4 and use him as number 3 reciever only on first downs after punt returns.Will be number 2 reciever for the rest of 2005 season though/

#5 Reciever: Sinorice Moss- Use him once in a while as a 3rd Reciever or 4th Reciever, then on other times use him on screens. Let him be one of our kick returners.(Ladell Betts/Sinorice Moss/Antonio Brown)

Joe Jurevicius.

He has proven himself as capable with multiple teams, although he may lack in speed, he has the ability to catch almost anything that comes his way (a problem we clearly have) and he is a BIG man standing in at 6-5 230 lbs... I honestly cant think of many better fits for us than him...

AND MOST OF ALL, he's an FA :)

What do you think?

i want porter from da raiders.

maybe if davis gets owens...he'll let porter go... :logo:

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't mind taking Charles Rogers from Detroit. He's started 12 games in the past 3 years, and the Lions have made him inactive (at least last week). I think our staff can bring the best out of him...he's shown some amazing talent.

During free agency, I'd like for the Redskins to get Reggie Wayne. He's probably the best wideout available. But if the Colts go to the Show they may try to retain him. But then again Pittsburgh went 15-1 and didn't get Plexico Buress back.

As far as the draft goes, I think Maurice Stovall of Notre Dame is one of the best possible picks at the position. He has size(6-5 222) and some speed. He can jump and he can catch.

I'm satisfied with Thrash, Moss, and Jacobs. But they are not big. We need another receiver but in the Art Monk kind of mold. Stoval fits that and then some.

Seriously though guys. Not to go off topic, but Wideout is the least of our needs.

We need a BIG BULLDOZER TE to take our running game to the next level, and a Smart Quick and Strong DE that can actually get some pressure on the QB, not to mention getting another DTackle to help Griffin out would be superb.

Imagine Williams being able to blitz at his leisure only, since his front 4 could collapse the pocket on command?

THAT, should be the goal.

Archived